CMC Vellore 2019 Admission, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, How to Apply / Apply online for CMC Vellore 2019 from the official website at – www.cmch-vellore.edu.
CMC Vellore 2019
Christian Medical College, Vellore will conduct CMC Vellore 2019 examination. This examination is an entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in various medical courses. This examination is a university level examination conducted once a year by CMC. Online application forms will be available from the month of Feb 2019 on the official website. We have provided all details regarding CMC Vellore 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, and important dates etc. Check UCEED 2019 Application Form.
CMC Vellore 2019 Application form
- Application forms for CMC Vellore will be filled online in the month of February 2019 for undergraduate courses and in the month of November of 2017 for Postgraduate courses.
- Candidates are required to log in to the official website.
- Candidates can log in with the help of their registered email address.
CMC Vellore 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum age limit is 17 years for CMC Vellore. Check IGNOU 2019 Application Form.
- 12th class from a recognized board/Institute.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology /Zoology /Botany and English subjects as necessary subjects in 12th class.
- The minimum marks in class 12th should be 60% for CMC Vellore.
For Group A: Applicants need to pay Rs. 800 /- as application fee with an additional Fee of Rs. 500 per course. Check NEET 2019 Application Form.
For Group B:
- Applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 800/– with an additional fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates can make payment via online mode through Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Via offline mode through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, India, 632002.
CMC Vellore Examination Schedule for UG courses
|S. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Online Application Form starting dare||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|2||Final date for Online Submission of application form||4th week of Mar 2019|
|3||Final Date for Submission of other Documents||1st week of Apr 2019|
|4||Admit Card Availability||2 Weeks before Examinations|
|5||Date of Entrance Test||4th Week of May 2019|
|6||Counselling/Interview schedule||Middle of Jun 2019|
Dates For Post Graduate Courses in Nursing (Announced)
Applications access online: 07th December 2017.
Closing Date to download applications: 15th January 2019.
Closing Date to receipt of supporting docs.: 19th January 2019.
Closing Date – Sponsorship forms: 19th January 2019.
Hall ticket from the website: 23rd February 2019. Check GATE 2019 Application Form.
Computer Based Test (CBT)/ online test: 09th March 2019.
The announcement of the list of examinees: 19th March 2019.
For M.Sc Nursing:
Registration and Medical (Vellore campus): 04th June 2019.
Assessment of Knowledge and Skills: 05th & 06th June 2019.
The Final selection list announcement: 11th June 2019.
Admission registration and commencement of course: 18th September 2019.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing Programmes, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing.
Registration and Medical (Vellore): 06th June 2019.
Personal Interviews rounds: 07th June 2019. Check KLEU AIET 2019 Application Form.
The Final selection list announcement: 11th June 2019.
Admission registration and commencement of course: 17 September 2019.
CMC Vellore 2019 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions or Objective Type Questions.
- Examination Language: English Language Only.
- Examination Mode: Online Mode Computer Based Test.
- Number of Questions: 240 Questions.
- Total Time Duration: 3 Hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark.
|S. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|3||Biology / Biotechnology||60||60|
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2019
- It is expected that admit card for CMC Vellore 2019 will be available on official website from 2nd week of May 2019 or before 2 weeks of entrance test.
- All the candidates have to carry admit card on the exam date. Check GPAT 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates can download the admit card to log in their personal registered email id.
- Admit card will be same for both groups Group I and Group II.
CMC Vellore Result 2019
- It is expected that result of CMC Vellore 2019 Entrance Examination will be declared in the month of June (1st week of June) 2019.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of marks secured by all students in the examination.
- Shortlisted students whose will declared qualified for entrance examination will be called for further selection process as per Christian Medical College rules like for counselling or for the interview. Check IRMA 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates need to have some extra printouts of result for further use.
CMC வேலூர் கவுன்சிலிங் 2019
நுழைவுத் தேர்வில் தேர்ச்சி பெற்றவர்கள், ஆலோசனைக் குழுவிற்கு அழைக்கப்படுவார்கள். விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் அனைத்து அசல் ஆவணங்கள் ஆலோசனையின் சுற்றுப்பாதையில் சரிபார்க்கப்படும். வேட்பாளர்கள் பலர் தங்கள் மருத்துவ படிப்பை நிறைவு செய்வதற்காக CMC க்கு செல்ல வேண்டும், அவர்கள் அனைவருக்கும் ஆன்லைன் விண்ணப்பிக்க வேண்டும் மற்றும் CMC வேலூர் மருத்துவ நுழைவு தேர்வு பங்கேற்க வேண்டும். பி.சி.சி நர்சிங், எம்.எஸ்.சி போன்ற பல்வேறு மருத்துவ படிப்புகளில் சேர்க்கை பெற தகுதி பெற்றிருக்க வேண்டும்.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2019
Candidates can apply online for CMC Vellore 2019 MBBS from the official website. They will be able to apply for CMC Vellore 2019 by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Visit the official website www.cmch-vellore.edu
- Register and log in to fill the application form.
- Open Apply Online Option.
- Fill all the required information. Check Biological Engineering.
- Attach scanned documents, upload scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Now, you can proceed with application fee payment.
- You can use Net Banking for payment of application fee.