CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Notification, How to Apply / Apply online for CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS from Official Website at – www.cmcludhiana.in
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is responsible for conducting CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 entrance examination. This entrance examination is conducted for offering admission in various medical courses like MBBS / BDS. This examination conducted once in a year by CMC. Online application forms will be available from the month of April 2019 on the official website. There are a great number of candidates want to go to CMC for completing their medical courses, they all have to apply online and have to participate in CMC Ludhiana Medical Entrance Examination. Candidates have to qualify this examination for getting admission in various medical courses like MBBS / BDS under Christian Medical College. We have provided all details regarding CMC Ludhiana 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, application fee and important dates etc.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 Application Form
- Application forms for CMC Ludhiana MBBS will be available in the month of April.
- Candidates have to go to the official website for making the online application.
- They have to log in to the official website by their registered email id.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully.
- Officials will accept only those applications which will be correctly completed in all respects.
- They should apply before last date i.e, the month of May 2019 because after the last date any application form will not be accepted by officials.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Notification
- It is expected that official notification for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 will be released in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates will be able to check the official notification from the official website.
- They should make sure about their eligible criteria. They can know about their eligibility criteria from the official notification.
- Notification consists every important information regarding CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 Admission Application Form like application process, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure etc.
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully without any ignorance. After reading notification, they should decide that they want to apply or not.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Exam Dates
- It is expected that online registration for CMC Ludhiana MBBS will be started in the month of May.
- Candidates can apply online for the same from 15th May to 21st June 2019.
- Admit card will be available from 4th week of June 2019.
- The examination will be conducted in the 1st week of July 2019.
- Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website in 2nd week of July 2019.
- Counselling will start from the 4th week of July 2019.
- Candidates can join their classes from 1st week of August 2019.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Eligible Criteria
Candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with science side with Biology/ Biotechnology as a compulsory subject at least with 50% marks in English subject.
Minimum age limit is required 17 years as on 31st December of the examination year.
For application fee, candidates can visit the official website.
|S. No.||Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|1||Starting date for Online Application||14th May 2019|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission||21st June 2019|
|3||Admit Card||July 2019|
|4||Bible Test||July 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||2nd Week of July 2019|
|6||Date for Counselling||4th Week of July 2019|
|7||Classes will start from||1st Week of August 2019|
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions.
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions.
- Examination Time Duration: 2 and 1/2 Hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|3||Biology / Biotechnology||50||50|
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Syllabus
Syllabus for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 will be covered from physics, chemistry, biology (Botany and Zoology) and General Aptitude subjects. Candidates are advised to prepare from the given subject to qualify the examination. They should make a preparation from 11th and 12th class physics, chemistry, zoology and botany subjects of NCERT & CBSE board.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Admit Card
- Admit card for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 will be available on the official website from 2nd week of May 2019.
- Admit Card is also known as hall ticket/call letter consists of some information which is very important information.
- Candidates can download the admit card via online mode from the official website of Christian Medical College.
- Candidates have to carry an identity proof also with them on exam date. All the candidates have to carry admit card with them on the exam date.
- Without admit card candidates cannot be able to participate in the examination.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Result
- The result of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019 Entrance Examination will be declared in the month of June (1st week of June) 2019.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of marks secured by all students in the examination.
- Qualified candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling process.
CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS Counselling
- Selection will be based on candidates performance in the entrance examination.
- It is expected that the Counselling process will be conducted in the 4th week of June 2019.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to fill their preference of colleges for admission.
- Counselling process consists of registration, online documents verification, choice filling and locking, counselling and seat allotment.
- Students will get admission in institutions on the basis of seats will be allotted on the basis of the candidate’s choice of institutions filled.
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS
Candidates can apply online for CMC Ludhiana 2019 MBBS from the official website by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to official website at – www.cmcludhiana.in.
- Read the official notification carefully and Register online.
- After making user ID, click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the details on the application form.
- Attached required scanned documents, upload scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay Application Fee online if required.
- Click on Submit and take a Print Out for further use.