CMA Foundation 2018 June Exam 2018: Application Form, How to Apply, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, for more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
CMA Foundation June 2018
The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India conducts the CMA FOUNDATION EXAM in June. Earlier the mode of conduct of exam was online i.e. computer-based but, authority now declared to conduct the exam in offline mode i.e. pen & paper based. Authority also released a notification regarding the course syllabus, it states that the after 2016 new course will be followed by the institute, however, the candidates got admitted in course will study the old course for current semester of the course.
The prospectus fee will be 250 rupees per prospectus.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Application form
The Institute of cost & works accountants of India organises an examination for the CMA Foundation June course of Institute. The Authority will take the exam in June 2018. Candidates can apply for this exam from the portal of authority. However, CMA Foundation exam is conducted twice a year in the month of June & December. Candidates have to register for the examination from the official portal of the authority. Check ICMAI Final Course 2018.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Xth class pass from central or state board
- 10+2 pass from central or state board
- Diploma in commerce;
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Important Dates
Admission to foundation course for the ICAI course is open throughout the year.
- For June Examination: Before 31st January 2018.
- for December Term Examination: Before 31st July 2018.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Admit Card
CMA FOUNDATION admits cards will be released on its authorised portal. The candidates who are going to apply for June session will have to check the CMA Admit card before the exams. Some minor details will be asked on the time when one is going to download the admit card aum roll number slip.
Steps to download the admit card
- Log in to the official portal.
- Enter the required details.
- Take print out of the admit cards. Check ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course details.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Result
The result of CMA Foundation will be released in online mode only. Candidates have to check the result on the official website of the authority. Candidates will have to submit roll number and other details to check the result. Candidates should keep a hard copy of the application form for further use.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Admission Procedure
Students will be able to get admission in the institute on scoring the minimum passing marks in the entrance examination. If there will be by new update is there, we will notify our users. You just have to subscribe our education channel.
Documents required at admission time
- Xerox of mark sheets attested by any gazetted officer or equivalent authority.
- Recent photographs of the candidate.
- Candidates have to bring the prescribed amount of fees.
- Candidates have to bring admit card for the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to bring scoresheet for the entrance examination. Check CA IPCC (November 2018) Application Form.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Important Tips
- Candidates have to prepare professionally for this examination.
- Hygienic time schedule should be followed by the candidates.
- Outdoor activities should include candidates in their daily routine.
- Candidates have to give equal time to all subjects.
CMA Foundation June 2018 How to Apply
Candidates are advised to apply for the exam of CMA foundation from the official portal. Candidates must ensure that the information provided by them are true to their knowledge. There is an option for applying in offline mode. Candidates should deposit fees for application before the deadline.
Steps to apply (online mode)
- Go to the official portal i.e. www.icmai.in.
- Go to the application link.
- Make payment of the prescribed fees via a payment gateway.
- The fee can be submitted using net banking, ATM etc.
- Fill the application form with the required details by authority.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Submit application form. Check CA IPCC Timetable.
- Take a copy of the submitted form.
Steps to apply (offline method)
- Candidates can also apply for the examination in offline mode.
- To apply for examination candidates have to download or get the application form from the portal or from the regional office.
- After they have got the application form, candidates have to fill the form & attach all the related documents with the form along with demand draft under the name of authority.
- Candidates have to send or submit the filled form to the nearest authority office.