CLAT 2019 Application Form
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. The test is organized by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi, Kerala. Almost 20 Universities from all over India participates in the entrance exam and offer admissions in law courses. The candidates must have to check the application form release notice from the official website in the given timeline.
Choosing a career in Law can be the most successful career. Students mostly from each stream can apply for this course. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kerala, India provides this opportunity by organising the Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT). Almost 20 universities all over India accept the scorecard of CLAT examination as the eligibility criteria to provide the admission. We are providing some information about the admission process including the entrance exam. Check Symbiosis SET Application form.
CLAT 2019 Application Fee
- For General / Unreserved Candidates: 4000/- INR.
- For SC / ST / Reserved Candidates: 3500/- INR.
- CLAT Question Paper fee: 500 INR ( (if opted)).
CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Programs
- No upper age limit.
- The candidate has to pass the senior secondary class with 45% and 40% marks for the candidate from OBC/ Specially Abled/ Unreserved and SC/ ST respectively.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for CLAT 2019.
- For appearing students, candidates have to submit the copy of the passing result of XIIth class.
- If there is a tie or equal marks, then the candidate with higher in age and higher marks in CLAT 2018 will be preferred (Computerise Draw of Lots).
For PG Programs
- No upper age limit is there.
- The candidate has to pass the LLB or B.A LLB with 55% and 50% marks for the candidate from OBC/ Specially Abled/ Unreserved and SC/ ST respectively.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
- For appearing students, candidates have to submit the copy of the passing result of XIIth class. Check Sharda University Admissions.
- If there is a tie or equal marks, then the candidate with higher age will be preferred (Computerise Draw of Lots).
CLAT Important Dates 2019
|Sr. No.||CLAT 2019 Important Events||Dates (Announced)|
|1||CLAT 2019 Online application availability||10 January 2019|
|2||Last date for registration-final submission of application||31 March 2019|
|3||Last date for printing-downloading application||May-2019|
|4||Online Fee Payment can be done in||31 March 2019|
|5||Offline Challan Payment can be done in.||First week in January 2019 to 31-03-2019|
|6||CLAT Admit Cards can be downloaded||April 2019|
|7||Deadline for downloading Admit Card||12-May-2019|
|8||Date of CLAT 2019 Examination||12 May 2019|
|9||Merit List Publication||31st May 2019 (Tentative)|
|10||CLAT 2019 Counselling||June (Starting week) 2019 (Tentative)|
CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Question Paper style and syllabus for the Undergraduate Courses in CLAT- 2019:
|(1)||Maximum Marks||200 Marks|
|(2)||Duration of CLAT- 2019 Exam||2:00 Hours|
|(3)||Multiple-Choice Questions||200 questions of one mark each|
|(4)||Subject areas with weight-age:|
|1. Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|2. GK and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|3. Elementary Mathematics /Ability in numerical||20 Marks|
|4. Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|5. English comprehension||40 Marks|
|(5)||Negative Marking||-0.25 Marks will be given for each wrong one.|
Question Paper Style and Syllabus for the PG course in CLAT-2019
The exam pattern for admission to the Post-Graduate degree program for CLAT-2019 is as under:
|(2)||Duration of CLAT-2019 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|(3)||Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|(4)||Syllabus||Questions in CLAT 2019 will be asked from|
|1. Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|2. Jurisprudence||50 Marks|
|3. Other Law Subjects (Contract, Torts, Criminal, International Law, IPR)||50 Marks|
|(5)||Negative Marking||-0.25 Mark will be given for each wrong one.|
CLAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be released by the authority in the IInd week of May 2018. The exact schedule will be notified soon. The university will release the admit card in the soft copy but all the examinees have to show the hard copy of the admit card. The admit cards will be verified there.
CLAT Examination 2019
On examination day, any kind of unfair mean cannot be accepted by the examination center authority. Be ready for the examination of your best preparation. The examination will be held in the mid of the May 2019. The candidates must follow the examination pattern and other rules. The pattern will be the same as the given in the article. Check Integral University (IUET 2019) Application Form.
CLAT Result 2019
All should know that only appearing in the CLAT examination does not guarantee admission in the law courses. The candidate who wants to get admission in the law course has to perform well in the CLAT 2019 Exam. The result will provide the details of the marks in the CLAT 2019. You may also go with the other links which are showing the details. Check BHU UET 2019 Application Form.
CLAT Counselling 2019
In June 2019, the counseling process with admission will be done. Only merit-based admission is there. The candidates have to take part in the counseling session. This process will be done in online mode. All students are free to choose the seat and course through the counseling process.
Instructions: Before Submitting CLAT 2019 Application Form
- Fill all the details carefully.
- The authority will not provide the correction window after final submission.
- At any stage, if the details provided by the candidate has found to be wrong or false then the admission or candidature will be canceled.
- The uploaded documents should be visible and nat and clean.
- The application fee should be paid with the application fee.
- Offline payment can be done after registering the application. The generated challans can be submitted to the relevant bank. The fee will be submitted in cash.
- The admit card can only be downloaded after submitting the asked details.
- The result can be downloaded in the last week of May 2019.
How to Apply for CLAT 2019
Note: The hard copy or offline applications will not be accepted by the CLAT authority. So you do not have any need to send it by post. Only online applications will be received and accepted for the admission process through entrance test.
- Go to the official site and register yourself as a new candidate.
- Complete all the fields.
- Don’t use irrelevant information.
- A registration number and password will be created there.
- Using this information you can apply online.
- Now fill all the details carefully.
- Upload scanned photo and sign and scanned copy of the certificate.
- UPLOAD OF CERTIFICATE OF PwD/SAP, WHERE RELEVANT.
- Take a print of the application form.