CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply For Kerala LLB 2018.
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) 2018
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)is a state level exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to students in BA LLB program in 4 Government law colleges & other private law colleges of Kerala. The governing authority conducts this exam to select meritorious students for admission in these colleges of Kerala state.
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) 2018 Application Form
The exam is a good opportunity for aspirants to get admission in Law course of Kerala state colleges. Candidates can get admission in B.A LLB through this entrance exam. The authority will release the application forms for the exam in July 2018. Candidates have to go on the website of the Authority to fill application form if they fulfill criteria for the exam. Candidates are advised to go through this article for better understanding of procedure related to this entrance examination.
Application Fee: The application fee is 600 INR for unreserved and SEBC and 300 INR for ST/SC. Check AP LAWCET 2018 Application Form.
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Graduation or equivalent class from a recognized University.
- At least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved candidates) are required to apply.
- Age: For general category, Candidate must be 20 years (22 years for ST/ST).
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) 2018 Important Dates
|1||Applications start on||July 2018|
|2||Deadline for application||July 2018|
|3||Admit card||August 2018|
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) Exam Pattern
- Mode of conduct: Exam will be commenced in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Total Questions: Question paper will have 200 Questions.
- Marking: 3 marks will be given for each correct answer. Check BHU LAW Admissions 2018.
- Negative marking: Only 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) Admit Card 2018
The related admit card should be shown in the examination center on the date of entrance exam. A photo ID may be checked by the authorized person in the examination center. The admit card and scorecard may be asked in Centralised Counselling Process (CAP). The official website will help the students to download the admit card for three years LLB program. Check ILS Law College (Through MH Law CET).
CEE Kerala (3-year program) LLB Examination 2018
Most probably the examination will be held in the month of September 2018. Candidates can prepare themselves according to previous papers by the authority. Admit card is the most important document in the examination hall which must be carried by the candidate.
CEE Kerala (3-year program) LLB Result 2018
All the students may get the rank on the scorecard. Marks may not be provided on the result card. But candidate’s personal and examination related information will be mentioned on the CEE Kerala LLB result. candidates have to study all the instructions before proceeding to the counseling round.
CEE Kerala LLB (3-year program) Counseling 2018
Centralised Allotment process will be followed by the authority in the counseling round. The examination authority will offer admission on the basis of rank scored by the applicant in the entrance exam. Candidates can also download the prospectus for admission procedure from the official portal. Check Maharashtra Law CET 2018 Application form.
How to Apply for CEE Kerala LLB 2018
Candidates must follow the steps given below to easily apply for the exam.
- Firstly candidates have to open the registration portal of the Authority.
- Candidates have to register on the portal of the Authority.
- Use the login credentials got on registration, to apply for the examination.
- Candidates have to choose the course for which they are applying for admission in the academic session of the Authority.
- Candidates have to fill all the details as stated on the certificates of qualification.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photographs & signatures including the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered in the application form.
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
5th floor, Housing Board Building, Santhinagar
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
Fax: 0471- 0471-2337228
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org.