CDS 1 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Notification.
CDS 1 2019
Service Selection Board will conduct the interview session for the given examination. The interview session will over a period of one week. After clearing the examination and interview the candidate can make a bright career in Indian Armed forces. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the various posts of CDS (Combined Defence Services). Lots of applicants those are looking for these they must apply for CDS-I 2019 before the last date of application form submission. You must work hard for this exam. Because this examination is going to tough because large no. of candidates have registered for the same.
CDS 1 2019 Application Form
The Indian Armed Forces as a career option will be exciting in nature. Both boys and girls can go for this examination as per the eligibility criteria. The candidate has to be physically and mentally fit to join armed forces. Because as a soldier the cadet has to be fit to make a fearless decision. Check SBI SO 2019 Application Form.
CDS 1 2019 Application Fee
Candidate from general category has to pay the application fee of 200 INR. This application fee can be paid through online mode or can be submitted to any branch of SBI by cash. There is no application fee for Female and SC/ ST candidates. Check SSC MTS 2019 Application Form.
Last date to apply
The exam is conducted twice in a year. The session is in August and March. The exam related information will be available on the official website of the examination authority. The examination will be held in September/ October and February/ March. Candidates who want to apply for or before the first week in August 2018.
CDS 1 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (Physics and Maths at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engg. from a recognised University/Institution.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
For IMA- Only unmarried males (born in between 2nd January 1995 to 1st January 2000 only are eligible.
For Indian Naval Academy: Only unmarried males (born in between 2nd January 1995 to 1st January 2000 only are eligible).
For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2019.
Note: Applicant below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not allowed during training.
For Officers’ Training Academy: Only unmarried males (born in between 2nd January 1994 1st January 2000 only are eligible) (SSC Course for men).
For Officers’ Training Academy: Unmarried women, issueless widows and issueless divorcees (not remarried) are eligible. (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)
Age: They should have born in between 2nd January 1994 to 1st January 2000.
NOTE: Male divorcee/ widower applicants cannot be treated as unmarried male so they are not eligible for these courses. Check IBPS PO 2019.
Height and Weight Standards
Candidate must have the given height and weight (for the male candidate) combination.
For female candidates the height, weight and age combination is:
Examination Pattern & Syllabus
The examination will be asked of the given subjects. The name of the subjects are:
- General Knowledge.
- Elementry Maths including Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry (Simple trigonometric identities, Geometry, Mensuration, Statics.
Intelligence and Personality test
There will be two stages of the test. Stage-1 and Stage-2. Candidates can go to the stage-2 only after passing in stage-1. Check SRMJEE 2019 Application Form.
Stage-1: This includes OIR (Officer Intelligence Ratings) tests are Picture Perception and Description Test.
Stage-2: This will include the interview process, Conference, psychology test and group testing officer tasks. These tests will be conducted over four days.
|For Admission to Indian Academy (Naval/ Air Force/ Military)|
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Marks||Exam Duration|
|III.||Element Maths||100||Two Hours|
|For Admission to Officers Training Academy|
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Marks||Exam Duration|
How to fill Answer Sheet
Candidates have to fill the complete answer sheet with a manner. The pic will show the complete and right method to fill the circle on the OMR sheet. The candidate has to fill the Roll number as given in the image. This is the correct method to fill the roll number by using your black ball pen.
Special Instructions for the examinee
- Examinees can take a neat and clean clipboard and black ball ben.
- Books, notes any electronic gadgets are not allowed in the paper.
- One-third negative marking is there. This may be called as the penalty for the wrong answer.
- Unfair means strictly prohibited.
- Misbehave in the examination hall is not allowed.
- Do not write anything on the answer sheet.
- Use Black Ball Pen. Check SSC CPO SI 2019 Application Form.
- Do not fold the answer sheet.
UPSC CDS Result 2019
The result of the UPSC CDS exam is out now for the aspirants. They will have to get the official result from the official website of the authority. The students will need to follow all the official updates in relation to the declaration of the result. They will also be able to get the official details of the result declaration from the official website by checking the video as given below.
How to apply
- www.upsceonline.nic.in is the only official portal where candidates can apply for CDS-1.
- A single candidate can apply for a single application.
- The candidate has to download the application form before filling it.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph and signature.
- After filling the details candidate has to pay the fee online by using the debit card or net banking.
Terms and conditions for candidates joining the officers training academy:
The selected candidates have to have to sign the certificate. The certificate shows that the candidate accepted all the terms and conditions designed by the authority.
The guardian or parents have to sign a bond about that if a candidate fails to maintains the guidelines provided by the authority then he/ she will be liable to refund such portion of the cost of tuition food, clothing and pay & allowances received as may be decided by the government.
Allowances Received by the Cadets during Training
- Pocket allowance Rs. 3,000/- (for three month) @ Rs. 1,000 per month.
- For clothing Rs. 5,000/- equipment. Check PO 2019 Application Fee.
- Group Insurance Coverage Rs. 2,000/- for 2 months.
- Total received allowances are Rs. 10,000/-.