CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018: CBSE the conducting authority will release the UGC NET Admit Card 2018 around fifteen days before the examinations. Candidates could download the admit card from the official website of the authority. Candidates have to enter application number and password to download the admit card. Check more about CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 below in the article.
- The Admit Card will be available in November 2018.
- There will be only two paper held instead of three exams form 2018 onwards.
- The admit card has been released. Students can get almost all the details from the official site.
- The entrance exam will be organised in The first week of December 2018.
- You have to just fill the application number and concerned password to download the UGC NET Admit Card.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are to appear in the CBSE UGC NET examination have to produce admit card at examination centre on the examination day. Candidates who don’t carry admit card at the examination centre won’t be allowed to sit in the examination. Candidates must carry a valid photo id proof along with the admit card for verification purpose. It is mandatory to keep photo id proof along with the admit card at the examination centre. The admit card will have to be used in the entrance exam and no one can enter the examination hall without the admit card.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 Instructions Available
- The candidates will find the exact exam schedule which is 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM and 11.00 to 1.00 PM.
- The entry and exit time will also be available with break time.
- The students should read the offence and unfair mean list.
- The photograph and any photo ID is required in the examination hall.
- Candidates with uncleared photo ID or Admit card will not be allowed in UGC NET Exam centre.
- The exam centres will follow the details and instructions as prescribed.
Details Mentioned on the CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018
The admit card will bear the important details of the candidate. It is the entry pass of the candidate in the examination centre. Following details will be mentioned on the CBSE UGC NET Hall TIcket 2018: Also, check B.Ed Admission in various Institutions.
- Examination Centre Name and Address
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Subject e.g. Mass Communication and Journalism
- Code of the Subject g. 63 for Mass Communication and Journalism
- Category of the Candidate
- Visually Challenged
- Address of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Examination Date
- Day of the Exam (usually Sunday)
- Timings for all the papers viz paper-1, paper-2, paper-3.
- Instructions for Candidates
How to Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Follow the steps given below to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018:
- First of all, Visit the official website of the authority.
- The link to download the admit card/ hall ticket will be given on the home page of the authority.
- Candidates here have to enter Application Number and Password to login.
- Now a new page will display on the computer screen.
- This new page is the Confirmation Page which candidate should download and keep it safe. NTA UGC NET 2018.
- Along with the confirmation page, the admit card will also appear on the screen.
- Candidates should keep the admit card for further use.
How to Retrieve UGC NET Application Number and Password
- Candidates can also retrieve their password and application number if they don’t remember.
- For that, candidates have to click on the I can’t access my account? link.
- Candidates have to choose either I forget my password or, I forget my application number.
- After that click on the continue option.
- Candidates further have to choose one among three options and click on Continue option.
- Candidates then have to fill in the details as asked.
- If a candidate wishes to get password and application number via email then he/ she should enter a valid email address.
- Candidate will be sent the details via email.
- Now, with the correct details candidates can download the admit card.
- Candidates should get a print out of the admit card for future use.
About CBSE UGE NET
National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on the behalf of UGC (University Grants Commission). The test is organized to determine the eligibility for the new entrants for college and university lectureship and research. Only Indian Nationals are allowed to appear in the UGC NET. Until now the UNG NET exam has been organized by the authority twice in the year. However, the government is planning to organize it once a year from 2018 onwards.