CAT 2019 Application form, Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply, Result. For more information visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
CAT stands for Common Aptitude Test. CAT is a National Level test for the admission to the top Management institutions in India. This time IIM Kolkatta will organise the exam. It is organized by the Indian Institute of Management. For admission to IIM candidate have to clear the CAT. CAT scorecard is also conducted by the other reputed management institutes of the country. Here we are providing you with every information you must know about the CAT examination.
CAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to take the CAT exam first have to register themselves on the official website assigned to CAT examination. Candidates have to make user id. After making the user id candidates will be sent a confirmation message on registered mobile number or e-mail. Candidates then have to log in to fill the online application form. Candidates have to input personal, academic and experiential details in the application form. Candidates are required to pay the application fee online.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories is Rs. 1800.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 900.
- Candidates have to pay some additional charges also, the details are given below:
|Credit Card (Visa/Master)||1.20% of the value of the transaction.|
|Credit Card (Amex/Diners Club)||2.85% of the value of the transaction.|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay)||0.75% of the value of the transaction for the amount up to Rs.2000.00.|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay)||1.00% of the value of the transaction for the amount more than Rs.2000.00.|
|Net Banking||Rs.20.00 per transaction.|
|Cash Card & Wallet||1.75% of the value of the transaction.|
CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for CAT examination are as follows:
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- There is a requirement of a minimum 50 % and 45% marks in Bachelor degree for candidates belonging to General and SC/ST/PWD categories respectively.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- CA/CS/ICWA degree holders are also eligible to apply.
CAT 2019 Schedule and Date (Announced)
|The release of Official Notification||30th July 2019|
|1||Starting of Online Registration||5th of August 2019|
|2||Last date of online Registration||September 20th, 2019|
|3||Application Form Correction for CAT 2019||Last Week in September 2019|
|4||CAT Admit Card||IIIrd week of October to IIIrd Week of November 2019|
|5||Date of Examination||24th November 2019(Announced)|
|6||CAT Result||The second week of January 2019|
CAT 2019 Syllabus
Though there is no fixed syllabus of CAT examination. However, candidates should prepare well for the following sections:
- Quantitative Ability. (34 questions).
- Verbal Ability & English. (32 Questions)
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. (34 questions)
Chere here detailed CAT Syllabus. Candidates are advised to take the mock test as much as possible to understand the level of questions asked.
CAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- CAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The total time duration of the examination will be 180 minutes.
- The questions will be both subjective and objective type.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Forever the wrong answer for multiple choice questions, 4 marks will be deducted but there will be no deduction of marks for wrong subjective type question.
- The question paper will be of total 300 marks.
Best Books for CAT 2019
- All subjects NCERT Books.
- English Grammer books up to XIIth standard.
- NIshit Sinha’s Quantitative Aptitude Book.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Books.
CAT Admit card 2019
CAT Admit Card will be uploaded to the official website in October 2019. Admit card is an important document for taking CAT. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Admit Card bears the candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, and Examination Centre. Candidates have to keep Admit Card at the time of examination.
সিএটি পরীক্ষার কেন্দ্র 2019
কর্তৃপক্ষ ঘোষিত প্রায় 140 টি পরীক্ষা কেন্দ্র রয়েছে। সম্পূর্ণ তালিকাটি শীঘ্রই ওয়েবসাইটের CAT অফিসিয়াল অথরিটির উপর ঘোষণা করা হবে। আবেদনপত্র পূরণ করার জন্য প্রার্থীদের পরীক্ষার কেন্দ্র বেছে নিতে হবে। অঞ্চল ভিত্তিক পরীক্ষা কেন্দ্র পরীক্ষা সংগঠিত করার সিদ্ধান্ত নেওয়া হবে। ২019 সালের নভেম্বরে সিএটি পরীক্ষার আয়োজন করা হবে। প্রার্থীদের পরীক্ষা শুরু হওয়ার আধা ঘন্টা আগে পরীক্ষা কেন্দ্রে পৌঁছাতে পরামর্শ দেওয়া হয়। পরীক্ষার্থীকে ছবির আইডি প্রমাণ সহ পাশাপাশি ভর্তি কার্ড বহন করতে হবে। সিএটি 2019 এর জন্য সর্বোচ্চ চিহ্ন 300 হবে।
CAT 2019 Cut Offs for IIMs
|IIMC, Kolkata||PG Diploma in Economics||90|
|IIMC, Kolkata||PG Diploma in Business Analytics [PGDBA]||90|
|IIMC, Kolkata||PG Diploma in Marketing Mgmt.||90|
|IIMC, Kolkata||PG Diploma in Finance||90|
|IIMC, Kolkata||PG Diploma in Operations and Information Technology||90|
|IIM, Lucknow||PG Program in Agri-Business Mgmt. [PGP-ABM]||90|
|IIM, Lucknow||PG Program in Sustainable Mgmt.||90|
|IIM-BG, Bodhgaya||PG Program in Mgmt. (Finance)||90|
|IIM-BG, Bodhgaya||PG Program in Marketing||90|
|IIM-BG, Bodhgaya||PG Programme in Human Resources [PGP-HR]||90|
|IIM, Raipur||PG Program in Mgmt. (Finance)||90|
|IIM, Raipur||PG Program in Marketing||90|
|IIM, Raipur||PG Program in Human Resources [PGP-HR]||90|
|IIM, Indore||.[PGPM] (Communication Studies)||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Operations Mgmt. [PGP-OM]||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Mgmt. (Information Technology)||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Public Mgmt. and Policy [PGP – PM]||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Strategic Mgmt.||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Quantitative Methods & Operations Mgmt.||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Economics||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Program in Mgmt. (Finance)||90|
|IIMV, Vizag||PG Programme in Marketing||90|
CAT Result/ Scorecard 2019
The result of CAT 2019 will be most probably in the second week of January 2019. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates who get a better percentile will be able to get admission to the Institute of his/ her choice. Check NICMAR NCAT 2019 Application Form.
CAT 2019 How to Apply
Candidates are advised to carry the scanned copy of all the documents at the time of filling the application form.
- Go on the official website; (www.iimcat.ac.in).
- The candidate has to make a User ID to proceed.
- Fill the personal details like name and Date of Birth to register.
- After registration login and then.
- Go to the application link.
- Submit the required details.
- Upload the signature and latest passport size photograph.
- Proceed for payment of application fee in online mode.
- The application fee can be submitted to Net Banking and Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Crosscheck the application form before submitting as incorrect forms will be immediately rejected
- Candidates are advised to keep the printed copy of application form for future reference.
Also, check the CAT 2019 Application Form.