Calcutta University BA LLB 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply For Calcutta University BA LLB 2019.
Calcutta University BA LLB 2019
Calcutta University Entrance Exam (CUEE) is a state level exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to students in BA LLB program in different colleges affiliated with Calcutta University across Calcutta. The Calcutta University Entrance Exam is conducted by the University of Calcutta and the university has total 14 campuses spread over the city of Kolkata. The university is a certified & approved university by AIU, UGC, and NAAC. Check Law Entrance Exam 2019-2020.
Calcutta University BA LLB 2019 Application Form
The exam is a golden chance for aspirants to get admission in Law course of Calcutta University. Candidates can get admission in B.A LLB through this entrance exam. University will release the application forms for the exam in June 2019. Candidates have to go on the website of the university to fill application form if they fulfill criteria for the exam. Candidates are advised to go through this article for a better understanding of procedure related to this entrance examination.
Application Fee: For Gen. category application fee is 500 INR (rupees) and for SC/PWD/ ST category, the application fee is 250 rupees.
Calcutta University BA LLB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent class from a recognized board. Candidate must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
- For General category, Candidate must be below 20 years as on 1 July 2019.
- For Reserved category, the candidate must be below 22 years as on July 1, 2019.
- For specially abled candidate must be below 25 years as on 1 July 2019. Also, check CLAT 2019 Application Form.
Calcutta University BA LLB 2019 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of BA LLB 2019 of Calcutta University is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activities||Dates 2019|
|1||The release of the application form||1st June|
|2||The closing of the application for||19th of June 2019|
|3||Submission of the application fee||20th of June 2019|
|4||Availability of admit card||25th to 29th June|
|5||BA LLB entrance exam date||30th June 2019.|
|6||The announcement of result cum merit list||5th July 2019.|
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official website if they have any queries/ doubt related to the examination schedule.
Calcutta University BA LLB 2019 Examination Pattern Details
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Total Marks: The exam will be of total 100 marks.
- The Mode of Exam: Offline exam will be conducted.
- Question Type: MCQ (Muliple Choice Questions).
- Time allotted for the exam: Two and a half hour time duration will be given to take the exam.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking won’t be observed.
Important Points for Students
Some of the important instructions for the entrance exam are as follows:
- Merit list wise selection procedure.
- All applicants should take a print of the application form.
- Institute wise selection list will be declared.
- Two or three days will be given to the candidates to take admission after the release of the selection list.
কলকাতা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় বিএ এলএলবি প্রবেশপত্র 2019
প্রবেশদ্বার পরীক্ষার জন্য কলকাতা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় প্রবেশপত্র প্রদান করবে। ২019 সালের জুন মাসে বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইট থেকে প্রার্থীগণ প্রবেশপত্র পাওয়ার যোগ্য হবেন। কোনও প্রবেশ পরীক্ষার বিষয়ে সর্বশেষ বিজ্ঞপ্তির জন্য প্রার্থীদেরকে বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইট পরিদর্শন করার পরামর্শ দেওয়া হয়। পোর্টালে প্রবেশপত্র ডাউনলোড করতে প্রার্থীদের সকল প্রয়োজনীয় বিবরণ জমা দিতে হবে। পরামর্শদাতাদের পরামর্শের জন্য আবেদনপত্রের একটি অনুলিপি নিতে পরামর্শ দেওয়া হয়। প্রার্থীদেরকে পরীক্ষার জন্য বসার অনুমতি পাওয়ার জন্য হল টিকিট সহ একটি বৈধ আইডি প্রমাণ দেখাতে পরামর্শ দেওয়া হয়।
General Instructions About Entrance Exam
- The test will be of two and a half hours.
- All are advised to sit in their specific seat venue.
- Blue or black pen of ballpoint will be compulsory for the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to take all guidelines from the question papers.
- After the test, the OMR and question paper will have to be submitted by the candidates to the authorized person present in the examination hall.
- There is no negative marking scheme will be followed.
- Candidates must fill the circle present on the OMR sheet with the blue or black ballpoint pen.
Calcutta University BA LLB Result 2019
Results for the entrance exam will be available on the official portal of the Calcutta University. the university will release result in July 2019. Candidates are advised to check regularly the official website for any news regarding the result declaration by the authority. Admissions for the course in the university will be commenced on the basis of merit list produced by the university separately for each category of candidates.
Calcutta University BA LLB Counseling 2019
Calcutta University will commence counseling sessions on the basis of results to take admission of the candidates. Candidates will be called for counseling sessions on the basis of score obtained by them in the Qualifying exam. The board will conduct counseling multiple times to select meritorious candidates for admissions. However, the candidates have the choice to appear for counseling at any round of counseling.
|Counselling rounds||Rank||Reporting time|
|11:30 am||2:30 pm|
|1st round||All candidates||All candidates can go for 1st round|
|2nd round||1 to 600||1 to 300||301 to 600|
|3rd round||601 to 1300||601 to 950||951 to 1300|
|4th round||1301 & so on||1301 to 1650||1651 & so on|
The number of seats at the different colleges is as follows:
The timings for counselling may vary with university later. Candidates are advised to check the counselling schedule on the official portal.
How to Apply for Calcutta University BA LLB 2019
Candidates must follow the steps given below to easily apply for the exam.
- Click on the BALLB admission on the dashboard of the website.
- Complete your registration process for BALLB.
- Fill all personal details.
- Now academic details have to be entered now.
- Now select college (as per preference).
- Upload photo and sign and continue.
- No need to submit the hard copy of the application form.
- Now pay the fee. SBI challans will also be accepted.
Contact Details: Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073, Tel. 033 2461 5445, Official website: www.caluniv.ac.in.