BITSAT 2019 Application Form, Notification, Syllabus, Dates
BITSAT or Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. BITSAT is a university level test for admission to degree courses at BITS Pilani and its other campuses. It is every year conducted by BITS Pilani. Candidates who will clear BITSAT 2019 will get admission to engineering, pharmacy, and science courses. Candidates in this article can check the complete details of BITSAT 2019. Also, check Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process( REAP).
BITSAT 2019 Application Forms
Candidates who want to apply for BITSAT 209 have to fill the application form on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill name, gender, date of birth, e-mail and other basic and academic details in the application form. Candidates also have to fill the test centre preference on the application form. The application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. Also, check Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
- The application fee for female and male candidates of all categories is Rs. 1700 and Rs. 2200.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or cash payment at ICICI bank.
- If any candidate chooses Dubai exam centre then the candidate has to pay Rs. 3000 (both male and female) as the application fee.
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- It is necessary that the candidates have studied Physics/ Chemistry and Mathematics (also Biology for B.Pharma) as compulsory subjects in 12th class.
- Candidates should have scored at least 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Appearing students can also apply.
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
Here is the complete schedule of the BITSAT 2019. Though the officials have not announced the schedule for BITSAT 2019. However, we are expecting that the schedule given below is the most expected one.
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Release of Application Form||Second week of Jan 2019|
|2||Deadline for the submission of Application Form||First week of Mar 2019|
|3||Correction in the Application Form||Second week of Mar 2019|
|4||Allotment of Exam Center||Second week of Mar 2019|
|5||Online Slot Booking||Third week of Mar to the Second week of Apr 2019|
|6||Release of Hall Ticket||Third week of Apr to Last week of Apr 2019|
|7||Date of Exam||Third week of May to Last week of May 2019|
|8||Application for Admission||Second week of May to Last week of June 2019|
|9||Release of Admit and Waitlist||First week of July 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus
The difficulty level of the BITSAT will be of 10+2 standard. Following subjects will be asked in the BITSAT 2019.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Mechanics of Solids & Fluids
- Energy and Work
- Rotational Motion
- Units and Measurement etc.
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements etc.
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Pascal’s Triangle
- Complex numbers
- The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
- Quadratic equations
- AP, GP & HP etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Structure and Function – Plants, Structure etc.
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Puzzle Test
- Binary Logic
- Verbal Reasoning etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Word Formation, etc.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: BITSAT 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: BITSAT 2019 will of the three-hour exam.
- Questions’ Type: There will be multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded three marks.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Total Number of Question: The question paper will contain 150 questions.
|Part||Subject to be||Number of Question|
|Third Part||(a) English Proficiency Test||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Fourth Part||Math/ Biology (For B.Pharm course)||45|
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for BITSAT 2019 will be released in online mode. Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card will bear candidate’s name, roll number, examiantion venue, photograph, signature and other important details. Also, check Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination.
BITSAT 2019 Result
The result of BITSAT 2019 will be declared after two to three weeks of the completion of the exam. Candidates could check their rank and score after the declaration of the result.
How to Apply for BITSAT 2019
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to apply for BITSAT 2019:
- First of all, go on the official website.
- On the home page click on the link “New Registration”.
- Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, mother name, father name, and e-mail ID etc.
- After that, click on the Submit option.
- After that, candidates have to upload signature and photograph.
- Now, candidates can proceed for the payment of the application fee.
- Get a print out of the application form if required.