BITS MCA 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply, Check Official Details of BITS MCA 2019
BITS MCA 2019: Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra conducts university level entrance exam for admission to its MCA (Master of Computer Application) program in. Candidates who pass this exam will be given admission to MCA program in this exam. BITS MCA is a university level entrance exam and conducted every year. Candidates can get admission to any of the BITS campus. Check the details of BITS MCA 2019 in this article. Also, check Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process( REAP).
BITS MCA 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode. Candidates will be able to fill the application form on the official website of the authority. Candidates are required to put personal, academic and communication details in the application form. Candidates must not delay in the submission of the application form. The University will not extend the date of the submission of the application form. Check more about BITS MCA 2019 below in the article. Check Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
- The application fee is Rs. 2500 for OBC and General Category candidates.
- For SC/ ST candidates the authority has prescribed Rs. 1500 as the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid via State Bank Collect.
BITS MCA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BITS MCA 2019 have been given below:
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc (Math/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Information Technology)/ Electronics, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science/ Information Technology) or BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application).
- The minimum marks required are 55% and 50% for general and reserved category respectively.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics as the necessary subject in the 12th class.
BITS MCA 2019 Important Dates
All the important date are given below:
|The beginning of application form||The first week of March 2019|
|The closing of application form||The second week of March 2019|
|Admit card issuance date||The fourth week of May 2019|
|Entrance exam date (online)||The first week of June 2019|
|The announcement of result||The third week of June 2019|
|Commencement of classes||In the month of July 2019|
BITS MCA 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Exam Type: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Questions’ Type: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be one mark negative marking for each incorrect response.
BITS MCA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the fourth week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to get the admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will be available in online mode only. Candidates will be intimated about the same via registered email. It will be necessary for candidates to carry the officially issued admit card on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check Also, check Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination.
BITS MCA 2019 Result
The result will be released in online mode. Candidates will have to enter roll number and other asked details to check the result. Candidates should take a print out of the result for further use. The result will contain candidate’s marks. On the basis of candidate’s marks, the university will prepare the merit list. The merit list will comprise candidates’ category wise rank. Check Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT).
BITS MCA 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of marks secured by them in the exam. The counselling will be organized in offline mode. Candidates will have to fill the choices of campuses and other required details. Candidates will have to report to the counselling centre along with the original documents. After the verification of candidates’ original documents candidates will be allotted seats as per their choices.
How to Apply for BITS MCA 2019
To apply for BITS MCA 2019 candidates will have to follow the given steps.
- Log on to the official website of the conducting body.
- Click on MCA Admission 2019 link.
- Fill the registration form with name, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- The user id and password will be sent to the candidates via SMS and email.
- After that, candidates have to Login to fill the application form.
- After filling the details candidates have to upload required documents.
- The application fee will be paid in online mode.