BHU PAT 2019: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is going to conduct the Pre Ayurveda Test 2019 (PAT- 2019) to take admission in the B.Pharm B.A.M.S and B.N.Y.S courses for the eligible candidates. The BHU is going to announce the notification and invites (officially) for the candidates who are eligible to apply for admission. The candidates have to qualify the BHU PAT 2019 entrance exam to make themselves eligible for admission in BHU 2019 session. Also, check BHU Admission.
BHU PAT 2019
Medical education in Banaras city which is the oldest living city in the world. An Ayurvedic Aushdhalya which is established in 1925 that prepares medicines, Teaching the students (Ayurvedic Formulation). In n1960 this college converted into College of Medical Science. In the given article, applicants have all the related details about the BHU PAT 2019 application form, eligibility, BHU PAT 2019 admit card, examination pattern and important date etc.
Important Note: Candidates have to appear in CBSE NEET UG Exam to get admission in BAMS course in BHU. BHU PAT is now replaced by NEET UG exam. All the candidates have to accept this official decision. National Eligibility Entrance Test will be conducted on 6th May 2019. We are wishing all the applicants best of luck.
BHU PAT 2019 Eligibility
- Nationality: All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for BHU PAT / NEET UG 2019.
- Education: The applicants must have to complete the senior secondary (XIIth) class from a school that is affiliated with a recognized board.
- Compulsory Subjects: The candidates should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in XIIth class. Biology is the most compulsory subject.
- Required %age: Candidates must have at least 50% marks in XIIth class.
- For Reserved category: The candidates from SC & ST category will be eligible for minimum 40% marks in senior secondary level. Download NEET UG Admit Card.
- Age: The age must be in between 17 years to 25 years.
BHU PAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for the general category candidates will be Rs. 1400.
The candidates of the reserved category will pay the application fee of Rs. 750. BHU SSC 2019
BHU PAT 2019 Important Dates (Official)
- Availability of online applications: 8th February 2019.
- Examination Date: 6th May 2019.
- Result declaration Date: June 5th, 2019.
- Counselling Process: From 12th June to 24th June 2019.
BHU PAT 2019 Exam Pattern/ NEET UG 2019
Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice question in BHU PAT (2019).
- Total Questions: The exam has 180 questions in total.
- Marking: There will be 4 marks for every question.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Important Subjects: The important subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th negative marking is there in the BHU PAT exam.
The details of the exam in the tabular form have been given below:
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||180||720|
BHU PAT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be issued by the university after the submission of the online application form.
- Candidates will be able to download the BHU PAT admit card from the official website of the university. Also, check Delhi University Admission.
- The candidates have to reach at the BHU PAT examination centre along with the admit card at the time of the examination.
BHU PAT 2019 Result
- Banaras Hindu University will declare the result of the PAT on the official website.
- Candidates can download and check the BHU PAT result through the official sources.
- The result card which will show the marks scored or rank obtained in the examination, keep it safe for the counselling round.
BHU PAT Counselling 2019
The counselling will be conducted by the authority for the seat allotment. Only those candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling process who have passed the entrance exam. Also, check BHU PAT Result 2019.
- The university will commence the counselling session after the result declaration for BHU PAT.
- Candidates must have to show the documents/ certificates at the time of admission and to the counselling board to verify the admission.
How to Fill BHU PAT Application Form 2019 (NEET)
Thapplicationon form will be submitted in online mode only candidates can apply for BHU PAT by following the given steps.
- BHU PAT application form are diverted to NEET UG 2019 application form and these forms will be released on the official website of CBSE NEET authority.
- The application form should be filled with all the real details (Professional and Personal) and then submitted online.
- After filling all the details candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Now pay the application fee through the online or offline mode like a debit card, net banking, credit card and through the bank challan (in Offline Mode).