BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Admission Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply Online for BHU MBBS / BDS 2019 from Official Website at – www.bhu.ac.in.
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS
Banaras Hindu University is responsible for offering admission to various medical courses like MBBS and BDS. For providing admission, it conducts an entrance examination for selecting deserving candidates. This examination is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University will be conducted NEET 2019 for offering admission to MBBS and BDS courses to deserved candidates. Selection for admission will be based on candidate’s performance in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Candidates have to participate in NEET and have to crack merit list for getting admission. Almost all reputed universities/ institutions /Government /Central /Private/ Deemed institutions consider NEET for inferring admission in various medical courses.
Official Notice: This is the notice for all the students who are looking for the admission in MBBS or BDS course, they have to appear in CBSE NEET UG 2019 Examination. The authority has decided to offer the admission through this national level test. Almost all universities have opted this entrance exam to give admission in MBBS and other medical courses. The counselling schedule will also be there as per the NEET UG counselling schedule.
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Application Form
- Candidates can apply online for NEET 2019 from Official Website.
- Candidates should be careful at the time of application form filling.
- Officials will not be responsible for any error in filled information in the Application form.
- Candidates have to provide some asked information for making an online application.
- Candidates are advised to apply before the last date i.e, Feb 2019 because after last date officials will not accept any application form.
BHU 2019 MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Candidates whose have passed the 10+2 class from a recognized board with having Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with following given aggregate marks can apply for the same
- 60% Aggregate Marks for General/ Other Unreserved Category Candidates.
- 50% Aggregate Marks SC/ ST/ PH/ Other Reserved Category Candidates.
Age Limit: 17 years is the Minimum age required for admission to MBBS/ BDS medical courses.
Application Fee (CBSE NEET UG)
- For General/ Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 1400/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Other Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 750/- as per NEET UG.
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Exam Pattern (As per NEET-UG)
- Examination Mode: The examination will be held in Offline Mode (Paper & Pen-Based test.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- Number of Questions: Total number of questions are 720 Questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours will be provided for the exam duration.
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||45 Questions||180 Marks|
|Chemistry||45 Questions||180 Marks|
|Zoology||45 Questions||180 Marks|
|Botany||45 Questions||180 Marks|
|Total||180 Questions||720 Marks|
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Syllabus
Syllabus for BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS will be covered from 4 subjects which are physics, chemistry, zoology, and biology. Candidates should make preparation from 11th and 12th class physics, chemistry, zoology and botany subjects of CBSE board.
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Admit Card
- It is expected that admit card for NEET 2019 will be available on official website from 1 or 2 weeks before the examination date.
- Candidates can download the admit card via online mode from official website of BHU.
- Admit card is a very important document because it works as an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant.
- Candidates have to bring a photo ID proof also with them on exam date.
- All the candidates have to carry admit card with them on the exam date in the examination centre.
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Result
The result of BHU MBBS / BDS NEET 2019 Entrance Examination will be declared in the month of June 5th, 2019. Merit list among all India will be made on the basis of marks secured by all students in the examination. Shortlisted students whose will declared qualified for entrance examination will be called for counselling. Candidates can check their result from official website of BHU i.e, www.bhu.ac.in.
BHU 2019 MBBS / BDS Counselling
Counselling process will be conducted in the month of June 2019 and the selection will be based on the performance of the examination. During counselling process, candidates have to fill their preference of colleges for admission.
How to Apply for BHU 2019 MBBS/ BDS NEET
- Visit the official website at the official website of NEET-UG.
- Now Register online.
- Provide all required details including professional and educational then click on submit button.
- Now, log in your registered ID by using Email ID and Date of Birth.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee through online media.
- Click on submit and take a print out of your submitted application form for further use.
Also, Check NEET PG 2019 Application Form.