BBA Course: BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a degree course. Generally, most of the institutions offer three years BBA degree courses, however, some of the institutes have also designed four years degree courses. Candidates during BBA course learn the nuances of business, leadership skills, finance, operations, marketing, economics, basic accounting etc. In India, various private and public institutes offer BBA courses. Candidates can pursue BBA Course in both regular and distance mode. Check more about BBA Course below in the article. Also, check Carrer In Auditing and Taxation.
BBA is one of the most sought degree programmes after Higher Seconder Examinations. It is considered as one of the most job provider educational degree. Various domestic and international companies offer entry-level position jobs for freshers. An experienced candidate is offered handsome salary and designation. Various institutes in India offers BBA course. Candidates who wish to make a career in management filed should choose BBA course after 12th. After BBA program candidates are eligible to pursue MBA and other management programs. Also, Carrer After 12th.
Candidates study some of the following subjects during BBA Program:
- International Business
- Supply Chain
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources (HR)
BBA Course Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BBA Courses are as follows:
- Candidates can join BBA Course after 12th class.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized education board.
- Candidates should have studied English as a necessary subject in class 12th.
- Most of the institutes ask for 50% to 60% marks in 12th class.
- Appearing students can also apply for admission.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for BBA Course is 17 years and 25 years respectively.
- There is no age limit for BBA Course in distance mode. Check ProfessionalCommerce Entrance Exams.
BBA Course Admission
The admission to BBA courses is done both by academic merit and entrance exams. Various universities and institutes offer admission on the basis of university level, state level and national level entrance examinations. Here we are listing some of the most reputed entrance exams for admission to the BBA Course:
- AIMA UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test)
- Symbiosis SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test)
- Central Common Entrance Test, Haryana. Also, check Commerce Courses after 12th.
Many universities such as Lovely Professional University, Amity University etc conduct their own entrance test.
Jobs and Salary After BBA Course
Jobs after BBA: Students can start the career in various management fields after BBA. A BBA student has job opportunities in every company. A student who is dedicated and has decision-making skills and leadership quality will get a better job after doing BBA professional course. The various sectors are:
- Fast Moving Consumers Sector.
- Marketing organizations.
- Consumer Durables Sector.
- Business consultancy
- Banking sector.
- Export Companies.
- Insurance sector
- Educational Institutes.
- Retail Sector.
- IT sector.
|Sr. No.||Job Title||Annual Salary Package|
|1||Human Resource Manager (HR)||Six Lakh per annum|
|2||Operation Manager||Up to seven lakh per annum|
|3||Financial Analyst||Three Lakh Per Annum|
|4||Marketing Manager||Five Lakh Per Annum|
|5||Marketing Executive||Two Lakh per annum|
|6||Executive Assistant||Up to Two and a half lakh per annum|
|7||Human Resource Generalist||Up to Two and a half lakh per annum|
Institutes offers BBA Course
Several private and public institutes offer Bachelor of Business Administration course. Here we are listing some of the reputed institutes which offer BBA Program:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – IPU
- Christ University
- St. Xavier’s College – Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College – Kolkata
- Indian Institute Of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- Delhi University
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Symbiosis International University
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Amity University
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.