AWES Scholarship 2018-2019: The scholarship program always serves a major role for the financial week students in education. If any talented student will get the scholarship then the candidate can make his/ her dreams true with help of education.
AWES Scholarship 2018-2019
Army Welfare Education Society is the conducting body for the scholarship program for ESSA Army personnel. The education-based scholarship program provides the scholarship for merit listed students for the ward of Army Personnel.The candidates from IXth class to PG/ Professional Courses are eligible to benefit from this scholarship program. The Education Scholarship Scheme for Army Personnel (ESSA) will be run under three level. Check Jharkhand e-scholarship.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates/ students.
- Wards of serving Army personnel and MNS are eligible.
- Education: The students from 9th class to PG level are eligible.
- Age: The maximum age is 25 years for this scholarship program.
- Not Eligible: The siblings of Retired and Territorial and Decreased Army Personnel are not eligible.
Check PDF file from Officials AWES 2018 Scholarship Application form.
Last Date to Apply
Candidates have to submit their application form on or before 30th November 2018 (Tentative). After the last date, the scholarship application forms will not be accepted. Candidates have to download the application form from the official website and send it offline.
AWES Scholarship Amount
A fix scholarship amount will be given to selected students. The scholarship amount for different levels will be different. The rate for the different courses is given below. Check Israel Government Scholarship.
For PG/ Professional courses- 6000 Rupees per annum.
For Graduation: 2500 Rupees per annum.
And for IXth to XIIth class: 1500 Rupees per annum.
Mode of Payment
The ESSA scholarship will be paid in the name of the applicant of successful candidates through NEFT / Multi City Cheques drawn.
AWES Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be purely based on the grades or cut off in the related class. The cut-off for different classes is given. All the given details are verified with officials information brochure. However, go to the officials if required. Check ALLEN TALLENTEX Scholarship. A cut-off list is given below:
|1||Post Graduation/ Professional Course||60||75||75|
|3||11th and 12th||72||87||90|
|4||9th and 10th||B1/ 71||A2/ 81||A1/ 01|
AWES Scholarship 2018-2019 How to Apply
- The offline mode will be available on the official website of AWES.
- Candidates have to download and make a print of the application form to fill it.
After filling all the related details on the application form, the filled application form will be sent to the given address: (Commanding Officers/ Head of Departments)
Army Welfare Edu. Society,
Edu. Scholarship Scheme for Army Personnel
AG’s Branch, Integrated Head Quarter (HQ) of MOD
Shankar Vihar, Building Number 202,
Delhi Cantt, N. Delhi – 110010
- The photocopy of mark sheets should be submitted with the application form.
- Downloaded print of the Result is not valid, it has to be attested by the concerned school.
Details to be Filled on AWES Scholarship Application Form
- Bank details like Account Number, Name of Bank with the address.
- Name of Officer Grade.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank whose details are shared.
- Mobile Number.