AU AIMEE 2019
AU is also known as Annamalai University. It came into existence in 1929 by Annamalai University Act, 1929, it was a residential, multi-faculty university in Tamil Nadu state. There are a total of 10 faculties and 49 departments of study. Recently, the govt of TN made The Annamalai University Act – 2013, to bring AU under its extent. In 2014, University has accredited “Grade-A” by NAAC. This university is responsible for providing admission to interested and eligible candidates in MBBS, BPT, MPT and BDS etc courses. Candidates have to qualify this examination for getting admission in MBBS / BDS courses under AU. Check the NEET 2019 Application Form.
- Name of Authority: Annamalai University.
- Name of Examination: All India Medical Entrance Examination.
- Type of Examination: National Level Entrance Examination.
- Name of Course: MBBS and BDS.
- Official Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
AU AIMEE 2019 Application Form
The Application forms for AU AIMEE 2019 will be filled using online mode from the official website. Candidates should apply before the deadline i.e, 4th week of May 2019. Candidate should apply for the exam with the details as per the academic certificates issued by the registered authorities. Candidates will be able to submit their application form from the 1st week of May 2019 to the last week of May 2019. The admissions will be done on the basis of the criteria set by the government of Tamilnadu. However, the authority will also provide the admission at management quota also. The candidates should check the official notification in this concern.
Announcement: NEET 2019 will be the only method to take admission in the course. The candidates have to take part in the NEET 2019 Counselling Session and then follow the admission process.
AU AIMEE 2019 சேர்க்கை தேதி
வேட்பாளர்கள் சேர்க்கை செயல்முறையின் அனைத்து நிலைகளிலும் தேவையான ஆவணங்கள் அனைத்தையும் கொண்டு வர வேண்டும். MBBS / BDS பட்டப்படிப்பை பூர்த்தி செய்ய அண்ணாமலை பல்கலைக் கழகத்திற்கு செல்ல விரும்பும் வேட்பாளர்கள், அவர்கள் AIM AIMEE தேர்வில் பங்கேற்க வேண்டும். அண்ணாமலை பல்கலைக் கழகத்தால் நடத்தப்படும் தேசிய அளவிலான நுழைவுத் தேர்வில் பல்வேறு படிப்புகளில் சேர விண்ணப்பிக்கவும். 2019 ஆம் ஆண்டு மே மாதம் முதல் வாரத்தில், 2019 மே மாதம் 4 ஆம் தேதி வரை விண்ணப்பிக்கலாம். இந்த தேர்வு ஜூன் 2019 முதல் வாரத்தில் நடைபெறும். இந்த நுழைவுத் தேர்வு, அதிகாரம்.
AU AIMEE 2019 Eligibility
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates whose have completed their 12th class or equivalent course from a recognized board/institute with Chemistry, Physics, Biology (including Botany & Zoology) and English with having the following percentage, are eligible for the same.
- General Category Candidates: 50% Marks.
- PWD / ST / SC Category Candidate: 40% Marks.
- Nationality: Candidate must possess Indian nationality.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age limit for AU AIMEE 2019 is 17 years as on 31st Dec 2019.
AU AIMEE 2019 Important Dates
All these details of the schedule are according to the updates as received from the authority.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||AU AIMEE 2019 Dates|
|1.||Starting Date for Online Application||2nd May 2019|
|2.||Deadline for Online Submission||30th May 2019|
|3.||Date for Downloading of admit card||31st May 2019|
|4.||Date of Examination||4th June 2019|
|5.||The date for Declaration of result||6th July 2019|
|6.||The date for Starting of the counselling process||2nd Week of July|
AU AIMEE 2019 Admit Card
The most important document at the exam venue is the admit card of the exam issued by the authority to the candidates. It will act as the entry ticket to the candidates to appear for the exam. The authority will check the admit card at the reporting time for the exam of the admission commenced by the authority. Candidate should have an additional id along with the admit card at the exam venue. Candidates are advised to download admit card before examination day and verify it and if there is any error found in admit card then they should contact officials. Candidates have to download the admit card themselves. Authority will not send the admit to anyone’s house.
AU AIMEE 2019 Result
After attended examination, the first thing comes to mind is the result. All appeared candidates want to know about their result. Candidates will be able to check their result from 1st week of July 2019. Candidates who will be participated in entrance examination they all have to crack merit list for getting admission in MBBS / BDS courses. Selection for admission will be based on candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
How to Apply for AU AIMEE 2019
Candidates can apply online by following some useful steps which are given below
- Go to Official Website at – http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/.
- Click on Register and make your profile.
- Now fill Application Form correctly.
- Provide all asked Personal and Educational Qualifications like Name, Date of Birth, Parent’s Name, Address, Pin Code, Degree etc.
- Attached required scanned Documents and upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Pay application Fee and Click on Submit.
- Take a print out of your submitted application form for further use.