Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarships are provided by Amarujala Foundation. Candidates who are studying in the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th class are eligible to apply for the scholarships. The scholarships are provided to the meritorious students. The name of the scholarship scheme is Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti. The scholarship is administrated by Amarujaa foundation as a part of Corporate and Social Responsibility. Check more about the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship scheme below in the article. Also, check the details of Bihar SC/ ST/ OBC Scholarship Scheme.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is offered to the financially deprived students. The Amarujala Foundation organizes a competitive exam for the selection of the candidates. The competitive exam for the scholarship scheme will be held in the seven states of India. Ther is no application fee to apply. Students of any state board and CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC can apply for the scholarship. The competition will be in the selected states. Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Uttarakhand are the main states. Also, check the details of LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Th eligibility criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply for the scholarships.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are studying form 9th to 12th class can apply also candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Family Income: The family Income of a candidate must not be more than Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of the scholarship will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Scholarship Events||Important Dates|
|1||The beginning of Application Form||Aug 2019|
|2||Deadline for the application form||Sep 2019|
|3||The release of Admit Card||Prior to one or two weeks of Exam|
|4||Date of Competitive Test Phase-1||Nov. 2019|
|5||Date of Competitive Test Phase-2||Nov 2019|
|6||Date of Exam||Dec 2019|
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019 Reward of the Scholarship
The amount and number of scholarships are as follows:
- Maximum scholarships to be distributed: Tota 38 scholarships will be awarded in which 18 scholarships will be awarded to the students of 9th and 10th class and 18 scholarships will be awarded to the 11th and 12th class students.
- Amount of the Scholarship: The amount of scholarship for 9th-10th class and for the 11th-12th class will be Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019 Facilitation
After result announcement, the selected ones will be sent to the Amar Ujala newspaper office. The students will check the way of working and the process of designing a newspaper. All 38 students will get this chance to go to the New Delhi Office of Amar Ujala.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019 Winners to be Selected
- After completion of the entrance exam and various interview rounds, the students will be selected. Only 38 students will be selected.
- In the 9th and 10th class, 18 students will be selected. These students will win an amount of 30,000 rupees each.
- From 11th and 12th Class, 18 students will be selected. Each of them will get 50,000 rupees as a scholarship amount.
- Two blind students will also be selected from 10th and 12th class (one student from one class).
Cancellation of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
The candidates who caught by the authority with the irrelevant details will get the cancellation letter for the scholarship. So candidates must need to provide the original and complete details. The applicants will get the list of the rejected candidates. The authority may cancel the scholarship after the distribution of the scholarship. The amount will be refunded from the authority.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the competitive exam will be as per candidates’ present qualification i.e., candidates who have applied in the 9th and 10th class category they will be asked the question up to 10th class. Those who have applied in the category of the 11th and 12th class will be asked the question up to the 12th class level. Also, check the OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Admit Card 2019
The foundation will issue admit card to all registered candidates to sit for the exam. The admit card will be released prior to one or two weeks before the exam. Candidates have to enter the e-mail or mobile number to download the admit card.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Result 2019
The result will be declared within a week of the exam. Candidates have to enter the details mentioned on their admit card to check the result. The result will comprise of marks secured by the candidates. The foundation will also release a merit list after the declaration of the result. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the exam. Also, check Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship. It is necessary to keep the admit card at the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
Selection Procedure for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of following
- The selection of a candidate to award the scholarship will be made on the basis of competitive exam conducted by the foundation.
- The exam will be conducted at the designated centres.
- After the conduction of the exam, the authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the competitive exam. Also, check National Scholarships.
Apply for Amarujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarships 2019
The application process will be completely online. Below we have mentioned the steps to fil the application form:
- Candidates will get the link to apply online for the scholarship scheme on the official website of Amarujala Foundation.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form.
- Candidates should provide the valid e-mail address and contact number to the application form as all the correspondence will be made by the authority to the candidates via e-mail or contact number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents to the application form:
- Previous examination marksheet;
- Photo Id proof (e.g., Aadhar Card, Voter ID card etc.);
- Latest passport size photograph.