This exam is organized by the authority which is called as the Association of Indian Management Schools. This University organises this exam at the national level. Thus the candidates from the entire country can apply for the exam. The AIMS authority is an organisation of the business schools in the entire country. This association got established in 1988.This authority is also the representative of the business schools in the country & in the entire world. It is also the second largest association of the schools in the world. This authority conducts the ATMA exam every year.
ATMA 2020 Details
The ATMA 2020 exam is an approved exam by the ministry of human resource development. This exam is a national level exam of the governing authority. The candidates will get admissions in the courses like MBA & PGDM through this exam. To get the admissions in these courses, the candidates have to apply for this exam. The candidates should also check the eligibility criteria for the commencement of the exam. All the details are present in this article. So the candidates should also check those details.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
The authority will release the application form according to the official schedule. They have to apply for the exam in online mode. So the application form will be available from the official website of the authority. Before applying for this exam, the candidates have to apply for the exam according to the eligibility standards. The details of the eligibility standards are also present in this article. So the candidates must check the article for the further details of the exam.
- The candidates have to pay the amount of INR 1100 as the application fees for the ATMA 2020 exam.
- There will be no relaxation in the fees amount of the application form for reserved categories.
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Standards
- Age: The candidate should be at least 21 years to apply for this exam.
- Education: The candidate should have passed the graduation or its equivalent program from a recognised authority. The candidates have secured at least 50% marks in the graduation program.
ATMA 2020 Important Dates
|1||Registrations will start from||23rd December 2018|
|2||ATMA bulletin Distribution||4th February 2020|
|3||ATMA bulletin Closing date||4th February 2020|
|4||Registration will take place untill||4th February 2020|
|5||Availability of ATMA 2020 Admit Card||9th February 2020|
|6||ATMA 2020 Exam||11th February 2020|
|7||ATMA 2020 Result||25th February 2020|
This schedule is according to the official authority of the exam. The authority also has the powers to alter the exact dates for the exam. Thus we advise the candidates to check the details of the schedule from the official website of the authority. The candidates can also ask us for the further details of the examination.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
- Examination mode: The exams will take place in both the Online & offline mode.
- Question format: The questions will be in the format of the objective type in the exam.
- Total questions: The question paper will have 180 questions in total.
- Sections in question paper: The question paper will have 6 sections.
- Time limit: The candidates will have the time of 3 hours to complete the exam.
- Scheme of marking: The authority will provide +1 mark for the correct answer & -0.25 marks for the incorrect answer.
ATMA 2020 Syllabus & Question Details
|Sr no||Subjects in the syllabus||Questions from each subject|
|3||Advanced Verbal aptitude||30|
The exam of the ATMA 2020 will be based on the syllabus details given in this article. Thus we advise the candidates to prepare for the exam using the details given in this table. We also advise the candidates to confirm the syllabus details from the official website of the authority.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
The authority will provide the admit cards for the candidates in the online mode only. Therefore the candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of the authority. They have to use the details of the application form to download the admit card to appear for the exam. This Admit card will also prove to be helpful for the candidates in the exam & the counselling session. So the candidates should have the admit card in every stage related to the exam.
ATMA 2020 Result
The authority will provide the scorecards for the candidates in the online mode only. Therefore the candidates have to download the scorecard from the official website of the authority. They have to use the details of the application form or admit card to download the result. This scorecard will also prove to be helpful for the candidates in the counseling session. So the candidates should have the scorecard in every stage related to the exam.
एटीएमए 2020 सल्लामसलत
सहभागी महाविद्यालये किंवा शाळा सल्लामसलत सत्र आयोजित करतील. परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण झाल्यास उमेदवारांना अभ्यासक्रमात प्रवेश मिळेल. उमेदवारांना सर्व कागदपत्रे सल्लामसलत सत्रात घेऊन जाणे आवश्यक आहे. या दस्तऐवजांमध्ये शैक्षणिक प्रमाणपत्रे आणि एटीएमए 2020 दस्तऐवज देखील समाविष्ट असतील. या परीक्षेद्वारे उमेदवारांना विविध व्यवस्थापन अभ्यासक्रमात प्रवेश मिळेल. ही परीक्षा भारत सरकारच्या एमएचआरडी प्राधिकरणाने मंजूर केली आहे. उमेदवारांना एटीएमए 2020 च्या परीक्षेत सर्व तपशील मिळतील. म्हणून आम्ही उमेदवारांना हा लेख तपासण्यासाठी सल्ला देतो.
How to Apply for ATMA 2020
- Visit the website of the AIMS authority.
- Now look for the ATMA tab on the homepage.
- Click on this tab & open the application form.
- Now fill all the details according to the educational certificates.
- Submit the application fees.
- Get a printed copy of the application form.