Assam PAT 2019
The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam conducts Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) each year for admission to polytechnic colleges of the state. Candidates get admission to the various Diploma courses. Candidates in this article can check the details of application form, schedule, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern of Assam PAT 2019. Also, check the details of Career/ Courses option After 12th.
Assam PAT 2019 Entrance
The online information bulletin and application form will be available in online mode. Candidates could access the online application form from the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, address, parent’s details and other personal details in the application form. Candidates also have to fill academic details on the application form. Candidates must upload recent passport size photograph and signature to the application form. Also, check How to Become a Scientist.
- The application fee will be paid through SBI (State Bank of India) Challan only.
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 400.
Assam PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Nationality: Only India Nationals are eligible.
Age: Candidates age must not be more than 21 years as on 1 August 2019.
Residential Criteria: Candidates must hold the valid residential certificate of the state of Assam.
Educational Qualification Required:
- Qualifying Exam: For Assam, PAT candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Subjects Required: Candidates must have opted Science and Mathematics in the qualifying exam.
- Marks Requirement: The minimum marks required for General candidates is 40%. For SC students 35% and for ST students 30%.
Assam PAT 2019 Schedule
All the important dates for Assam PAT are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Tentative Dates|
|1||Starting of Assam PAT Online Application Form||1st March 2019|
|2||Closing of Assam PAT Online Application Form||5th April 2019|
|3||Deadline for the receipt of online application form (along with DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) copy of Bank Challan)||5th April 2019|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||2nd May 2019|
|5||Date of Assam PAT||19th May 2019|
Assam PAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of Assam PAT will be as per the qualifying exam i.e., 10th syllabus. The question paper will comprise the question based on Science, Mathematics and for MOM General English and General Knowledge. Here in this article, we have also provided you with the Assam PAT 2019 Syllabus for your entrance exam. You must download the complete study material for your Assam PAT 2019 Exam. Here you will your syllabus according to your subject in the PDF form.
Assam PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination Type: The exam will be conducted in Offline mode i.e., pen and paper-based test.
- Questions’ Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions for Science and Mathematics subjects. For General English & GK (General Knowledge) objective and subjective type questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: The time duration for Assam PAT will be 2 hours.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
For Modern Office Management (MOM) Admission Test the questions will be asked from form the General Knowledge and English subjects.
Assam PAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for Assam PAT exam will be released in online mode. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will be marked with roll number, examination venue and other important details of the exam. It will be mandatory for the candidates to carry admit card while taking the exam as without admit card no candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam. Also, check the details of JEECUP Entrance Exam for Admission to UP Polytechnic Institutes.
Assam PAT 2019 Result
The result will be released in online mode. Candidates could access the Assam PAT 2019 Result from the official website of the conducting body. The result of the exam will be announced within a month of the exam. Candidates have to enter roll number to check the result. Candidates will be able to check the marks secured by them in the exam. Also, check the details of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission Process.
Assam PAT 2019 Counselling
After the announcement of the result, the authority will release a merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates. The counselling or seat allotment will be based on merit. The schedule of counselling will be displayed on the official website of the authority. Also, the same will be advertised in the local newspapers. Also, check How to Become a Doctor.
How to Apply for Assam PAT 2019
The application form for Assam PAT will be available on the official website of the authority. The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- The link to the application form will be available on the homepage.
- After clicking on the link the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates have to fill required details on the application form and also have to upload required documents.
- After that, go for the payment option and generate SBI Challan.
- Get a print out of the filled in application form for further process.