Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019, AP TET 2019 Online Application Form, Arunachal Pradesh TET Exam Admit Card 2019, Download AP TET Paper Pattern 2019
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019
The Directorate of School Education, Arunachal Pradesh conducts Arunachal Pradesh TET. Candidates who want to become a teacher in the schools of the state have to clear the Arunachal Pradesh TET. Candidates through Arunachal Pradesh TET can become Lower Primary Teacher (1st to 5th) and Upper Primary Teacher (6th to 8th). The exam is conducted at the state level every year. Candidates in this article can check the details of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019. All candidates those want to go for the teaching line they must qualify the Arunachal Pradesh TET (Teacher Eligibility Test). Check Uttar Pradesh TET.
AP TET 2019
The application forms are expected to be released in online mode tentatively in the first week of September 2019. The link to apply for the TET exam will be activated by the conducting authority on the official website. The authority will not accept the application forms via offline mode. Candidates have to apply for TET up to the first week of October 2019. Before apply candidates must read the eligibility criteria and instructions to fill the application form. The conducting authority will not accept the incorrectly filled application form and the same cannot be edited after the submission. Candidates must ensure that the details filled in the application form are correct before hitting the submit button. Check J-TET.
Candidates can appear in either single paper or in both papers. The application fee for single and both papers are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidate||Application Fee||Paper|
|A.||Gen / Other Backward Cast/ Non-APST||INR 500||Single Paper|
|B.||Gen / Other Backward Cast / Non-APST||INR 800||Both Papers|
|C.||PwD/ APST||INR 250||Single Paper|
|D.||PwD/ APST||INR 400||Both Papers|
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Arunachal Pradesh TET are as follows:
or appearing in the Jharkhand TET candidates must possess the following eligibility criteria:
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Important Dates
Below we have mentioned all the important dates of Arunachal Pradesh TET. Candidates have to apply before the due date. The authority will not issue an extension to apply for the TET exam.
|Sr. No.||Arunachal Pradesh TET Activities||Important Dates|
|I.||Availability of application form||The first week of September 2019|
|II.||Deadline for the submission of the application form||The first week of October 2019|
|III.||Downloading admit card||Last week of October 2019|
|IV.||Date of Arunachal Pradesh TET||The first week of November 2019|
|V.||The announcement of Result||The third week of December 2019|
|VI.||The release of TET Clearance Certificate||January/ February 2019|
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for Arunachal Pradesh TET has been given below:
- Paper I is for the candidates who aspire to become the teacher of class 1st to 5th.
- Paper II is for the candidates who aspire to become the teacher of class 6th to 8th.
Exam pattern for both the exams is the same:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Questions’ Type: The question paper will comprise of Multiple Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, candidates will be given one marks.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking will not be observed.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the conducting authority tentatively in the last week of October 2019. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website. The print out of the admit card has to be produced at the exam centre on the day of the exam. Candidates’ roll number and exam centre details will be mentioned on the admit card. Also, check HTET (Haryana)
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Result and Award of Certification
The result of Arunachal Pradesh TET will be released in the third week of December 2019. Candidates will be able to access the result on the official website of the authority. Those who clear the TET exam will be issued the TET qualification certificate. Candidates will be sent the TET qualification certificate in January/ February 2019. Check the details of Uttarakhand TET.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019
The application form will be available on the official website of the authority. To fill the application form candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- First, of candidates, are required to go to the Official Website of the conducting authority.
- On the homepage of the website, the link to Arunachal Pradesh TET will be given.
- Candidates can access the application form after clicking on the link.
- Candidates have to fill personal information, academic details and communication information in the application form.
- After that, candidates are required to upload the digital images of the required documents.
- The application fee will be paid in online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates should take a print out of the filled in application form for further use.