AP MEDCO 2019 MCET AC Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply / Apply online for AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 from Official Website at – www.apmedco.com.
AP MEDCO 2019
Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Managements Association will publish official notification for AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 for providing admission in MBBS and NDS. Candidates whose are interested they can apply for AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 from the official website. There are a lot of candidates whose want to go to AP MEDCO MCET AC for completing their MBBS / BDS degree. They all have to appear in AP MEDCO MCET AC. AP MEDCO MCET AC is a common entrance examination. Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management Association conducts AP MEDCO MCET AC in the month of May, every year. Candidates whose want to apply they have to register first. Candidates can know about more information of AP MEDCO MCET AC on this web page.
- Name of Authority: Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Managements Association.
- Name of Examination: AP MEDCO MCET AC.
- Name of Courses: MBBS and BDS.
- Type of Examination: Entrance Examination.
- Examination Date: Month of May.
- Official Website: http://www.apmedco.com/.
AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Application Form
Application forms for AP MEDCO MCET AC will be filled via online mode from official website. Candidates should apply before last date i.e, the month of May 2019 because after last date officials will not accept any application form. Candidates should be careful at the time of online application filling. Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the same or not.Application forms will be filled from the month of April 2019. Candidates will be able to submit their application form from month of April 2019 to the month of May 2019. Only those candidates can apply whose are eligible in all respects. Candidates have to provide some asked personal and professional information to complete the application form.
AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can apply for AC MEDCO MCET AC from the month of April 2019 to month of May 2019. The examination will be held in the month of May 2019. Candidates should download the admit card before the examination. They will be able to download admit card from 7 days before of examination from the official website. Candidates can check all information from official website. Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Managements Association will release all latest updates, news on its official website. So, candidates should stay in touch to know about more new latest updates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed their 12th class from a recognized board/ institute for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with scored 50% marks.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st Dec 2019.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 2500/- for Application Fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on candidate’s obtained marks in entrance examination.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||Important Date|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||July 2019|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission||July 2019|
|3||The release of provisional merit list.||July 2019|
Reserved Seats for Reserved Categories
|Category Name||Reserved Seats|
|Management Quota – “B” category||35%|
|NRI Quota – “C” category||15%|
|Convener Quota – “A” category||50%|
AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card is a very important document.
- It is expected that admit card will be available on the official website before 7 days of examination date.
- It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant.
- Admit Card consists some information like candidate’s name, candidate’s mother name, registration number, roll number, date of birth, candidate’s father name, candidates scanned photo & scanned signature, exam date, exam venue address, exam timing etc.
- Without admit card candidates would not be able to participate in the examination. So candidates must carry the admit card at the time of the exam.
- Even they would not be able to enter into exam centre without it.
AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Result
After attended examination, the first thing comes to mind is the result. All appeared candidates want to know about their result. Candidates will be able to check via online mode from official website. Candidates whose will be participated in entrance examination they all have to crack merit list for getting admission in MBBS / BDS courses. Selection for admission will be based on candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
How to Apply for AP MEDCO MCET AC 2019
Candidates can apply online for AC MEDCO MCET AC by following some useful steps which are given below
- Go to Official Website at – http://www.apmedco.com/.
- Read Official Notification Carefully without any ignorance.
- Click on Register and make your profile.
- Now fill Application Form correctly.
- Provide all asked Personal and Educational Qualifications.
- Attached required scanned Documents and upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Pay application Fee and Click on Submit.
- Take a print out of your submitted application form for further use.