APJEE 2019 Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh Joint entrance examination will be conducted by the state council for technical education. This council is working under the provision of Directorate of Higher and Technical Education. The government of Arunachal Pradesh have all the rights to the entrance exam. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
APJEE 2019 Arunachal Pradesh
Candidates who are going to apply in the discussed exam can apply in the application mode. All the candidates should have to know this point that the candidates who have applied and qualify for the JEE Main entrance exam, do not have to appear in the APJEE entrance exam. But if you want to appear in both the entrance exams like JEE Main and APJEE examination. Check All Engineering Entrance Exams 2019-2020.
- The application fee for APST candidate is 500 rupees.
- The application fee for a non-APST candidate will be 700 rupees.
APJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- A 10th class pass for diploma course, from any recognised education board.
- The 12th class pass for engineering degree course, from any recognised education board.
- For the engineering diploma course, age must not be less than fifteen years and not more than eighteen years.
- For engineering degree course, candidates age should not more than 21 years and not less than 17 years. Check Assam PAT 2019 Application form.
APJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||04/2019|
|2.||Closing date for submission of application form||05/2019|
|3.||APJEE Admit card 2019 release date||05/2019|
|4.||APJEE Examination Date 2019||05/018|
|5.||APJEE Result declaration||06/2019|
|6.||APJEE Counselling date will be in||06/2019|
APJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in the English language.
- Each question will carry four marks.
- One-fourth negative marking is there.
|For Degree Course|
|Sr. No.||Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum marks|
|1||PCM (CBSE XIth, XIIth class)||Three hours||600 Marks|
|For Diploma Course|
|1||Science and Maths of CBSE IXth, Xth class||Two hours||600 Marks|
APJEE Admit Card 2019
For diploma and degree program, candidates have to go to the www.apjee.in the official portal of the authority to download the admit card. The applicant who has applied for APJEE examination 2019 will have to use the Username and Password to download the admit card. This username and password will be provided to the candidate when he/ she is applying for the APJEE.
APJEE Examination Centre 2019
Many examination centres will be available for APJEE examination. In Itanagar, Naharlagun and Nirjuli, many schools are there which may be converted to e APJEE exam centre for the examination. Check APIIT NAT 2019 Application form.
APJEE Exam 2019
Candidates are ordered that they should have to appear in the examination hall before the exam time. Candidates should be present on the seat at least fifteen minutes of the exam. The Admit Card must be produced on demand by the officials. Only ballpoint pen will be used in the examination.Any type of electronic gadgets is not allowed in the examination.
APJEE Result 2019
The result will be declared category-wise. The merit list for diploma and degree courses will be made separately. If two candidates will be found with the same percentages then the merit list will be decided on the basis of PCM group marks. No objections will be received on the result.
APJEE Counselling 2019
The date of Counseling for allotment of seats shall be finalized only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India. The seats will be distributed strictly on the basis of APJEE merit list. A candidate should immediately surrender his/ her seat allotted on the basis of his/ her performance in the APJEE if he/ she does not desire to undergo the course whatsoever the reason may be. Check AMIETE 2019 Application Form.
- Orignal Mark sheet or certificates of School level.
- ST certificate.
- TC certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- APJEE Scorecard.
- APJEE Allotment letter.
How to Apply for APJEE 2019 Application Form
- Online form submission process is there.
- Fill the form on www.apjee.in.
- Fill and submit the form before the last date.
- Pay the application fee online. Check AMITY JEE 2019 Application Form.
- Take a print of the application form.
- All the details should be correct at best of the knowledge.