AP TET 2018 Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, Syllabus, Examination Pattern, How to Apply.
AP TET 2018 Application Form: AP TET is called as Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test. This exam is for those who are good at teaching skills. It is conducted by APBSC. Department of school education of Andhra Pradesh State will release the TET application form. The examination will be held in January 2019. The exact schedule from the authority is on the waiting list.
- Click here to download previous year AP TET Information Broucher.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
AP TET 2018 Application form
The authority will take application forms Last week of June 2018. There is no option for application in offline mode. The official website of AP TET is www.aptet.cgg.gov.in. The authority will also describe the passing criteria. Category wise passing marks will be predefined by the authority. AP TET scorecard will boost your candidature when you are going to apply for state-level Teacher Recruitment. 20% marks will be added to your total score in the teacher recruitment process. Check All Study Options After Xth or XIIth Class.
AP TET 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee for AP TET 2018 is Rs. 500 for all category candidates.
- If the candidate is going to apply for both papers then he/she should have to 500 rupees for each paper.
- Payment of fee will be done through online mode.
Check Karnataka TET 2018.
AP TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Age of a candidate must be above18 years and below 40 years.
Eligibility for Primary Teacher
- Candidates must have 45 % marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent.
- Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education Or
- B.Ed or B.El.Ed from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have minimum 45% marks.
Eligibility for Middle School Teacher
- Candidates must have passed bachelor degree or appear in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The graduation in B.Ed. must be completed with minimum passing marks.
- B.A. /B.Sc. of a candidate should be passed with at least 50% marks.
AP 2018 Dates to be Remembered
Dates may alter the official schedule. Candidates are advised to be in touch with official sources for more updates on the examination schedule.
- The application form submission: 4th May 2018;
- The closing of application form: 23rd May 2018;
- The selection of APTET exam centre: 25th May to 29th May 2018
Paper-1AP TET 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|4.||(I) For Mathematics and Science Teacher|
Mathematics and Science.
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
AP TET Admit Card 2018
Admit cards of AP-TET 2018 will be available on the official website of Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh. Admit Cards will be uploaded in January 2018. Admit Card bears the Name and Address of Examination Center, Date, and Timing of the exam. Check OTET 2018 Application Form.
Steps to download the Admit Cards
- Visit www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- Open the Admit Card link.
- Input the Name or Date of Birth or Registration Number which was created while applying the application form.
- Admit card now will appear on your screen.
- Candidates now have to download the admit card.
AP TET Examination 2018
AP TET 2018 examination will be held in the second week of September 2018. Candidates must reach the examination centre before the commencement of the examination. Candidates must not bring any electronic gadgets at the examination centre. Check MAHA TET 2018 Application Form. There will be a total of thirteen examination centres are there in the state. Candidates have to reach the allotted examination centre on time.
AP TET Result 2018
The result will be uploaded on the official website, www.aptet.cgg.gov.in. The result will show the marks secured by the candidate. Candidates who qualify the examination will be eligible for the teaching jobs in the state. Check MAHA TET 2019 Application Form (All Details).
AP TET 2018 How to Apply
Candidates should follow the following steps for filling the online application form for AP TET 2018.
- Candidates have to open the official website of the AP TET i.e., www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- Apply online option on the home page bears the application form.
- After clicking on the option candidates will be able to fill the application form.
- There will be a Journal number is released by the authority.
- Having this number does not mean that your application form has been submitted.
- By clicking on the Submit option application form will be submitted.
- After that payment of the application fee will be done.
- Candidates can use Net Banking or their Credit Card /Debit Card for payment of application fee.
- Candidates must take the printed copy of application form as a proof of submission of it.