AMU 2019 Application Form, AMU 2019, AMU 2019 Online Application, AMU 2019 Exam Pattern, AMU 2019 Admit Card, AMU 2019 Result, AMU 2019 Exam Date
Aligarh Muslim University, commonly known as AMU is a Public University. It is located at Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. AMU was founded by Sir, Syed Ahmed Khan as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. However, it also has three off campuses at Malappuram (Krala), Murshidabad (West Bengal) and Kishanganj (Bihar). Around 30,000 students study in AMU. It has affiliations with UGC (University Grants Commission), NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates in this article can check the details of AMU 2019 admissions. Also, check the details of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Admission Process.
AMU 2019 Application Form
The application form for AMU 2019 admissions will be filled in online mode. Candidates have to fill personal and education qualification details on the application form. The application form can also be filled in offline mode for that candidates have to download the application form and then fill it. The details filled in the application form should be correct else the application form will be rejected. Candidates should send the offline application form to the following address:
AMU 2019 Admission Application Fee for Different Courses
The detail of application fee for various courses are as follows:
- Candidates could pay the application fee in online or offline mode. Check the Details of JEE Mains for Admission to B.Tech Course.
- Candidates for the payment of application fee have to use credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be paid through ICICI Bank Challan or Canara Bank Demanding Draft.
- Candidates have to draw the DD in favour of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
|Sr. No.||Name of the offered course by AMU||Application Fee (INR= Indian National Rupee)|
|1||B.Tech only||500 INR|
|2||B.Tech & B. Arch||600 INR|
|5||S.S.S.C. (Science)||400 INR|
|6||S.S.S.C. (Humanities & Commerce)||400 INR|
|7||M.A. Mass Comm.||300 INR|
|8||Diploma in Engineering||400 INR|
|9||MBA/MBA (IB)||500 INR|
|14||B.Sc. (Hons.)||300 INR|
|16||M.Sc Biotechnology||300 INR|
|17||B.Com (Hons.)||300 INR|
|18||B.A. (Hons.)||300 INR|
|19||Master of Agribusiness Mgmt.||300 INR|
AMU 2019 Admission Important Dates
The complete admission schedule is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Courses||Deadline to apply||Tentative Dates for Entrance Exam|
|1||B.Sc and B.Com||Last week February 2019||April 2019|
|3||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||2nd last week February 2019||Last week in April 2019|
|5||MBA & Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||2nd Last week February 2019||Last week in May 2019|
|6||B.Ed||2nd Last week February 2019||Last week in May 2019|
|7||BA LLB||2nd Last week February 2019||Last week in May 2019|
|8||10+2 (Science)||Last week February 2019||The Second week in May 2019|
|9||Polytechnic||Last week February 2019||The Second week in May 2019|
|10||XIIth (arts, commerce)||Last week February 2019||The Second week in May 2019|
AMU 2019 Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AMU Admission 2019 will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Courses||Qualification Eligibility|
|3||MBA||1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university or institution.|
|6||B.Ed||1. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./B.Tech degree with 50% marks or PG in relevant stream.|
2. Engineering students need 55% aggregate marks to get eligible.
|7||Three-year Engineering Diploma|
AMU 2019 Admission Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for various courses will be as follows:
- Total Questions: The number of questions varies for each exam.
- Mode of Exam: AMU 2019 Entrance Examinations will be conducted in Offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions’ Type also varies for each exam.
- The language of Exam: The language of the exam will be English.
- Subjects: Subjects of each exam depends upon the stream of the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam for most of the courses will be 2 hours expect a few of which candidates will 3 hours to attempt the exam. Also, check Delhi University Admission Process.
- Negative Marking: For exams like engineering and architecture course there will be negative marking. For others, there will not be any negative marking.
|AMU 2019 Examination Pattern for Different Courses|
|Sr. No.||Courses||Sections||Maximum Marks|
|2||B.A. (Hons.)||Aligarh Movement and Indo-Islamic Culture||25|
|GK and Current Affairs||40|
|Reasoning and Numerical Ability||10|
|Elementary Maths and Statistics||10|
|5||MBA/ MBA (IB)/ PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||Environment||40|
|Comprehension and Verbal||40|
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability|
|6||B.Ed||General Intelligence (Reasoning)||25|
|Current Affairs/GK (with emphasis on legal issues)|
|Reasoning plus Aptitude|
|8||Diploma in Engineering||Physics and Chemistry||40|
|9||S.S.S.C (Science Stream)||Biology (life science), Physics, Chemistry||50|
|10||S.S.S.C (Commerce/Humanities Stream)||S.St. (Civics, History, Economics, and Geography)||60|
ए.एम.यू 2019 प्रवेश पत्र
प्रत्येक प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र ऑनलाइन मोड में उपलब्ध होगा। उम्मीदवार जन्म और आवेदन संख्या की तारीख दर्ज करके इसे डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। प्रवेश पत्र बनाने के बाद अभ्यर्थियों को परीक्षा में शामिल होने की अनुमति होगी। साथ ही, सत्यापन प्रक्रिया के लिए अभ्यर्थियों को प्रवेश पत्र के साथ एक वैध फोटो आईडी प्रमाण प्रस्तुत करना होगा। प्रवेश पत्र उम्मीदवारों के रोल नंबर और परीक्षा स्थल सहन करेगा। प्रत्येक पाठ्यक्रम के लिए प्रवेश पत्र परीक्षा के एक सप्ताह से पहले उपलब्ध होगा। अमृता विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश के विवरण की जांच करें। वर्ष अलीगढ़ मुस्लिम विश्वविद्यालय में विश्वविद्यालय का वर्तमान नाम मिला। विश्वविद्यालय यूजी, पीजी और डॉक्टरेट स्तर पाठ्यक्रम प्रदान करता है। ए.एम.यू का मुख्य परिसर उत्तर प्रदेश के अलीगढ़ में स्थित है।
AMU 2019 Entrance Exam Result
Aligarh Muslim University will release the result for the different examinations as per the schedule designed by the University. But is confirmed that the result will be declared within a week for the relevant examination so that there will be availability proper time schedule for counselling and other official procedures. Also, check Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) details.
How to Apply for AMU 2019 Admission
Candidates could fill the application form in both online and offline mode. Here we are providing the instructions to fill the online application form:
Candidate can access the application form on the official website. Check the instructions given below to fill the application form:
- First of all, go to the Official Website of AMU.
- Hit the Admission tab given on the Homepage.
- Select General Admission option from the drop-down box.
- After that, various courses link will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to click one of them.
- Now, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates now have to enter the basic personal details and academic details in the application form and upload the required documents.
- After filling the application form candidates could proceed for the payment of application fee.
- Candidates could pay the application fee in online mode or offline mode.
- If candidates want to pay the application fee in online mode then they could use Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For offline payment of application fee candidates have to generate ICICI or Canara Bank Challan.
- Candidates could also pay the application fee via Demanding Draft.
- After completing the application form process candidates should get a printout of the application form for further reference.