Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) was established in the year 2007. The university was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. AUD is a unitary non-affiliating university. AUD offers courses at UG, PG and on Research level in the Humanities and the Social Sciences. The university is affiliated to University Grants Commission (UGC) and Association of Indian University (AIU). AUD is completely funded by the State Government of the NCT of Delhi. NAAC has granted ‘A’ grade to Ambedkar University. This article focuses on important details related to Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Application Forms
The application for the MBA program at Ambedkar University Delhi MBA will be filled in the online mode. Candidates first of all have to register and then fill the online application form. After the payment of the application fee, the application process will complete. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date. Check DU MBA through this link.
- The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 1000.
- For SC/ ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 500.
- The application fee can be submitted by DD/ by or in Online Mode.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of Dean, Student Services Ambedkar University, Delhi, AUD Kashmere Gate Campus, Lothian Road Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006.
- Demanding Draft has to be submitted either directly at Kashmere Gate Campus or send by post.
- For cash, payment candidates have to visit the Kashmere Gate Campus. Candidates have to fill a payment receipt. The details of the cash receipt have to be filled in the online application form.
- Candidates who want to pay the application fee in online mode. After filling the application form have to click on the Save option. Candidates will be directed to the payment gateway Billdesk/ Paytm.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/ debit card and net banking.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For SC/ ST candidates the minimum requirement for marks is 45%.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to submit the result by 31 August 2020.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Important Dates
All important dates are given below in the table:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Day||Date (Announced)|
|1||Beginning of Application Form||Thursday||16 Nov 2019|
|2||The closing of the Application Form||Saturday||10 Feb 2020|
|3||The release of Admit Card||NA.||To Be Announced|
|4||Date of Written Test||Sunday||25 Feb 2020 (2 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|5||The announcement of Result||NA.||To Be Announced|
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Syllabus
There is no fixed syllabus of AUD MBA. Most of the questions will be based on the following subjects:
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation Reading Comprehension and
- General Awareness
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: AUD MBA will be an offline written exam.
- Time Duration: Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of Question: There will be a total of 150 questions asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be available in online mode. The date of release of admit card has not been issued. However, it is expected that the admit card will be released in Feb 2020 prior to a week of the exam. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Result
The result of AUD MBA will also be released in online mode. Candidates have to enter roll number to check the result. Candidates who clear the exam will further have to go through the essay writing test and personal interview. On the basis of the combined score of the written test, essay and personal interview, candidates will be selected.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020
There are three steps to apply for AUD MBA 2020:
- Application Form
- Payment of Application Fee
Steps for Registration
- First of all, click on the “Online Application Form” tab given on the homepage of the official website of the conducting body.
- After this, candidates will be directed to the application form page.
- Here candidates have to Select Applying For.
- Now, candidates have to enter a valid Email ID.
- After that, candidates have to fill the Captcha and click on Submit button.
- Candidates will receive an e-mail at the given e-mail address.
AUD MBA 2020 Application Form
To fill the application form candidates are required to follow the steps given below.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- Candidates will be directed to the application from the page.
- Here, candidates have to Sign In first.
- Here, candidates have to select Applying For.
- Then, candidates have to click on enter registered e-mail ID.
- Then, enter Captcha and click on the Submit option.
- Candidates have to enter the password which was received while doing the registration process.
- Now, candidates are required to click on Sign In.
- After that, the Application form will appear on the screen.
- In the application, form candidates are required to fill Personal and Academic details.
- Candidates must fill all the details correct. The incomplete filled application form will be rejected immediately.
- The application form process will end after the payment of the application fee.
Payment of Application Fee
- The payment of application fee can be done via Demanding Draft (DD), Cash and Online Payment.
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled in application form for further reference.