Allahabad University UGAT 2019
Allahabad University or AU is a central university established in the year 1876. It is established by the University Allahabad Act 2005 of the Indian Parliament. The university has several residential hostels and the campus is spread across the city of Allahabad. The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, & Research programs in the field of arts, law, commerce, & sciences. Allahabad university conducts entrance test for admission to eligible candidates for various courses/programs. For admission to various undergraduate courses, the university conducts UGAT i.e., Undergraduate Admission Test. Candidates in the article can understand the nature of UGAT 2019. Check the details below about Allahabad University UGAT 2019.
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Application Form
The Allahabad University Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) 2019 Application Form 2019 will be filled through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the university. Candidates have to log in on the official website to fill the application form. Candidates must fill the application form with correct details and must submit the application form before the due date. For further reference, it is advised to candidates to keep a printed copy of application form, fee payment receipt safely.
The application fee for UGAT 2019 is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay Rs. 600 for the application fee.
- For SC/ ST and PwD category candidates, the application fee is prescribed Rs. 300.
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for UGAT 2019:
- Applicant should have passed or appeared in any stream of the 10+2 Examination conducted by any education board or equivalent examination for the Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) for B.A., B.F.A. & B.P.A. Check Allahabad University PGAT 2019, Application Form.
- Applicants want to apply for B.Sc. (Mathematics and Biology group) UGAT examination should have passed or appeared in 10+2 Examination or equivalent with Science Group.
- Science Group, OR
- Have studied Home Science as one of the necessary subjects after having passed 10th class (or equivalent) examination with Science Group are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) for B.Sc. (Home Sci.).
- For B.Com course candidates have to be passed or appeared in the 10+2 examination with Commerce stream or Science stream from a recognized education board.
- For BA (Music) course candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with Music as one of the necessary subjects from a recognized education board.
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Examination Schedule
The complete examination schedule of UGAT 2019 is as follows:
|1||Registration & submission of online application form for UGAT 2019||April 12, 2019|
|2||Deadline for submission of online application form for UGAT 2019||5 May 2019|
|3||Availability of Admit Cards online for UGAT 2019||12 May 2019|
|5||The announcement of the final result||In June 2019|
|6||B.Com counselling will be done||In June to July 2019|
|7||B.Sc Counselling will be done||In July 2019|
|8||BA Counselling will be done||In July 2019|
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 Examination Pattern
Following will be the examination pattern for Undergraduate Admission Test 2019.
- Examination Mode: UGAT 2019 exam will be organized in both online and offline mode.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given a total of 2 hours to attempt UGAT 2018.
- Question Type: In UGAT 2019 candidates will have to attempt 150 Multiple Choice of Questions.
- Scheme of Marking: For each correct answer 2 marks will be awarded to the candidate
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted from the total score of the candidates for each wrong answer.
- Subjects (For B.A.): Candidates have to study English/ Hindi (25 Questions) (Candidates have to select any one), General Awareness (25 Questions), General Mental ability Test & Knowledge Test (25 Questions and Subject test (75 questions) for B.A. Admission Test.
- Subjects (For B.Sc Admission Test): Candidates have to study General English/General Hindi (20 questions) (Candidates have to select any one ), General Awareness (10 Questions) and Science of the Intermediate level (120 questions) for admission to B.Sc. group.
- Subjects (For B.Com ): Candidates for B.Com have to study General English/ General Hindi (20 Questions) (Candidates have to select any one) General Awareness (10 Questions) & Commerce of Intermediate level (120 Questions).
- Subjects (B.Sc. Home science): Hindi or English (20 questions), Home science group subject (120 Questions), General awareness (10 questions).
Allahabad University Admit Card UGAT 2019
The admit card for Allahabad University CRET 2019 will be released in online mode in May 2019. Candidates must keep a photo identity proof along with the admit card at the examination center. Candidates will be able to know the following details from the Admit Card:
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Examination venue & its Code
- Important instructions for UGAT 20148
- Reporting Time at the exam venue
Allahabad University UGAT Exam Centres 2019
The examination centers will be in many cities. the name of the cities are Agra, Patna, Allahabad, Varanasi, Bareilly, Kanpur, Bhopal, New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Bangaluru and Srinagar. The test center name will be mentioned on the admit card. Students have to report on the allotted exam center.
UGAT Test Result Announcement 2019
The result will be displayed on the Allahabad University official site. The date of announcement of the result will be in 2nd week of June 2019. After this, the counseling process is there. The details are given below.
UGAT Counselling and Admission 2019
The offline mode if there for the counseling process. Students have to go to the university after getting the counselling details in the newspaper or the official website. The authority will not provide any instruction in face top face mode about the counselling process. So read the notification carefully from the official sources about UGAT Counselling with a list of documents required. Check Allahabad University Admission 2019 Application Form.
How to apply for Allahabad University UGAT 2019
Following steps can be taken to apply for UGAT 2019.
- First of all Open the official website i.e., www.allduniv.ac.in.
- Now, Check the application tab on the home page of the website.
- Candidates have to submit the UGAT Application Form.
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking.
- The final step is to Upload the required documents in the required format (if required).
- Take out a printed copy of the filled application form for further reference.