Allahabad University LFAT 2019
Allahabad University or the University of Allahabad is situated in Allahabad (the land of Sangam), Uttar Pradesh, India. The university establishment of the University of Allahabad took place in the year 1887 as Central University of Allahabad. Allahabad University is known as the Oxford of East from early times. It is a central university. The status of the central university was given to the university through University of Allahabad Act 2005 of Indian Parliament. The University is spread widely around the Allahabad City. The university has established numerous hostels for the students of the regular academic sessions of the University of Allahabad. University offers courses at UG, PG and at Doctoral level.
इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय LFAT 2019
इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय में एनएएसी, यूजीसी, एआईयू और कई अन्य महत्वपूर्ण सरकारी संगठनों के साथ संबद्धता है। इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय यूजी, पीजी और पेशेवर और गैर-पेशेवर स्तर के डॉक्टरेट स्तर पर विभिन्न पाठ्यक्रम प्रदान करता है। इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय ने एनएएसी, यूजीसी, एआईयू और कई अन्य महत्वपूर्ण सरकारी संगठनों जैसे अधिकारियों से संबद्धता प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त किया। इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय एलएफएटी प्रवेश परीक्षा के माध्यम से बीए एलएलबी (ऑनर्स) कार्यक्रम में प्रवेश के सेवन के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा आयोजित करता है। इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय एलएफएटी 2019 बीए एलएलबी (ऑनर्स) आवेदन पत्र, तिथियां, योग्यता मानदंडों के विवरण देखें।
About Allahabad University LFAT 2019
The LFAT 2019 exam is conducted by the Law Faculty of the Allahabad University. The candidates will get admitted to the BA LLB (Hons) 5-year program if they got qualified for the LFAT 2019 exam. The candidates have to check the demands & criteria of the exam to apply for it. Check CENTAC 2019 Application Form.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Application Form
These are the well-analyzed steps to fill the Allahabad University LFAT Admission Form 2019
- The candidates have to fill the application form in online mode from the official website of the university.
- The application forms for the admissions in LFAT will be provided by the authority in the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the necessary & correct details of personal & academic interests in the application form. GATE 2019 Application Form.
- The candidate then has to pay the application fee through online or offline mode as prescribed.
- Take out the printed copy of filled online application form for further reference in the admission procedure.
Application Fee for Allahabad University LFAT 2019
- Candidates will get the options for the payment of the application fee through online mode or by Challan.
- Candidates will also get the option for the payment of the fee via Debit card/ Credit card or Net banking.
- The branches of HDFC Bank in India will accept the challan generated for the payment of the application fees.
Application Fees structure
- The candidate who belongs to the Other Backward Class (OBC) and General Category (Unreserved) has to pay Rs. 1500 as the application fees.
- The candidate who belongs to the SC, ST & PH category has to pay Rs. 750 as the application fees. JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th class examination from any recognized board to be eligible for applying for the LFAT 2019.
- Percentage marks: Candidate must have secured 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam for the application of LFAT 2019.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be at least 20 years (Gen/OBC) and 22 years for (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019 or on the date of admission.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Dates
The candidates must confirm the details of the dates of the LFAT 2019 from the official website of the university. Check JCECE 2019 Application Form.
|Sr No.||Activity of LFAT 2019 Program||Dates|
|1||Starting date to apply||21st April 2019|
|2||Last date to apply||13th May 2019|
|3||Last date to submit application fees||13th May 2019|
|4||Admit card||24th May 2019|
|5||Exam date for LFAT 2019||31st May 2019|
|6||Result of LFAT 2019||June 2019|
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam of LFAT 2018 will be conducted on the following pattern:
- Mode of Conduct: The exam will be taken on the OMR Sheet.
- Total Questions: The paper of LFAT 2019 will consist of 150 questions.
- Total marks: The exam of LFAT 2019 will be of 300 marks.
- Negative marking: a negative marking of 0.5 marks will be practised for every incorrect answer.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the LFAT 2019 program of the Allahabad University will be provided by the university as per the exam schedule of the LFAT program. The candidates have to download admit card from the related portal of the university.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Result
The result of LFAT 2019 exam of the university will be updated on the website of the university in the month of June 2019. The result will act as the base for the selection for the LFAT program of the university. Examinees can download the scorecard of LFAT 2019 and make its use in the counselling process.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Counselling
After the publication of results, the candidates will be called for the counselling sessions on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the LFAT 2019 exam. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 33% marks in the exam to be eligible for appearing in the counselling of the admission in BA LLB (Hons) through the LFAT 2019 entrance exam of Allahabad University.
Documents Required for Admission
- Transfer Certificate.
- 10th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- Allahabad University Exam Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- Graduation certificate (for PG courses).
- 12th Mark-sheet and Passing certificate