Allahabad University CRET 2020: Allahabad University or University of Allahabad is located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh India. The university was established in the year 1887 as Central University of Allahabad. Allahabad University is also called Oxford of East. It is a central university which was given to it through University Allahabad Act 2005 of Indian Parliament. The University is spread around the Allahabad City and has numerous hostels for students. University offers courses at UG, PG and at Doctoral level. Allahabad University has the affiliation to NAAC, UGC, AIU and several other important government organisations. Allahabad University conducts the entrance exam for admission to D.Phil program. CRET or Combined Research Entrance Test is conducted for D.Phil program. Check the details of Allahabad University CRET 2020 in the article given below.
Allahabad University CRET 2020 Application Form
The steps to fill the Allahabad University Admission Form 2020 are as follows:
- The application form will be filled in online mode.
- In the third week of Apr. 2020 the application forms will be available.
- Candidates have to fill the necessary details as personal, academic, etc. in the application form.
- The Recent passport size photograph has to be uploaded in the JPG format.
- The candidate then has to pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Take out the printed copy of filled online application form for further reference.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or by Challan.
- Applicants can pay application fee via Debit card/Credit card or Net banking.
- The e-challan have to be paid in any branch of HDFC Bank in India.
The application fee for CRET-2020 details is given below:
- The application fee for Other Backward Class and General Category candidates will be Rs. 1500.
- For SC/ ST/ PH category candidates will be Rs. 750.
Allahabad University CRET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University CRET 2020 is as follows:
- Candidates are required to have PG degree or equivalent from recognized colleges or universities.
- General/ OBC category candidates have to obtain 55% minimum marks in the qualifying exam.
- SC/ ST/ VH/ PH category candidates will be given 5% of relaxation in marks the qualifying marks. Check Allahabad University Admission 2020 Application Form (All Courses).
Allahabad University CRET 2020 Examination Schedule
Following is the CRET examination schedule:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Beginning of Online Submission of Application Form||22nd of Apr. 2020|
|2||Deadline for Registration in Online Mode||16th of May 2020|
|3||Deadline for depositing of Application Fee & Submission of Online Application Form||16th of May 2020|
|4||Availability of Admit cards online||23rd of June 2020|
|5||Date of CRET examination 2020||May 30th, 2020|
|6||The announcement of CRET 2020 Result||June 2020|
Allahabad University CRET 2020 Examination Pattern
CRET examination will be divided into 2- levels as given below:
- The level one will have two question papers.
- The first question paper will have the 25 question of 50 marks.
- The exam duration will be 30 minutes.
- The paper two will be of 250 marks. only three questions will be asked in the subject form.
- Question one will have ten parts. One part will be of 15 marks.
- The second question will have two parts. Each part will have 25 question. Total 50 marks for the second question.
- The third part will have one or two questions. 50 marks are there in the third question.
The level two include group discussion, presentations and other modes or methods.
Minimum Passing Marks:
- For general category, the students have to score 90 marks (30%) out of 300 marks.
- OBC category will have to score 81 marks (27%) out of 300 marks.
- For SC/ ST candidates can score any number of marks to qualify the exam.
Allahabad University CRET Admit Card 2020
The admit card for Allahabad University CRET 2020 will be released in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the third week of June 2020. Candidates will be able to know the following details from the Admit Card:
- Roll Number
- Examination Center and Examination Code
- Exam related Instructions
- Exam Timing and Duration of examination
Candidates have to carry admit card on the day of examination. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Admit card will act as the entry ticket for a candidate. Candidates also have to bring a photo id proof along with the application form.
Preparation Tips for CRET 2020
- Candidates should prepare according to the course opted.
- Candidates should prepare from the best books and other study materials.
- Make the study schedule and follow it regularly.
- Improve writing skills and give special attention to speed with accuracy.
- Check the previous year’s question paper it will help to understand candidates the nature of the examination.
CRET Admission Seat 2020 (Seat matrix)
The university has offered specific seats for admission. The students will get admission subject wise availability of seats. there are 38 subjects are available to get admission. Even a single admission more than the seat matrix is allowed in the CRET Admission. Check All details here. Allahabad University Official Brochure for CRET.
How to Apply
- The online application form will be submitted.
- Students should have to read the official brochure before applying.
- The online application form should be submitted from the official portal.
- The application once paid will not be refunded.
- One candidate can apply for a single subject.
- Applicants must have to take a print of the application form.