Allahabad University B.Ed 2020
For admission to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course, the University of Allahabad conducts entrance exam. The entrance exam is called UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) B.Ed exam. The University of Allahabad or Allahabad University is the fourth oldest university of India. The university was established in the year 1887. Candidates today in Allahabad University can pursue courses at UG, PG and at Doctoral level. In this article, candidates can get the details of Allahabad University B.Ed 2020. Check Delhi University Admission Process.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill address, name, date of birth, parents name etc personal and academic details in the application form. Candidates should apply for the B.Ed before the due date. The university will not extend the date of application form submission. Candidates also have to upload scanned copies of photograph and signature to the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode or challan.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 1500.
- For SC/ ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 750.
- The challan will be paid at HDFC bank.
- The online fee can be paid via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have at least Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Marks Required: At least 55% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Those who want admission to Teacher Education Institutions affiliated to the Allahabad University and they have qualified B.Ed examination, will be given admission on the seats which are approved by NRC or NCTE.
- Candidates who have been expelled from the university for two times won’t be given admission.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Important Dates
All the important details are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Exam Activity||Tentative Dates|
|1||The starting of submission of online application form||The second week of April 2020|
|2||The closing of submission of online application form||The first week of May 2020|
|3||Downloading admit card||The first week of May 2020|
|4||Date of B.Ed Entrance Exam (UGAT)||The second week of May 2020|
|5||The announcement of Result||Last week of June 2020|
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode
- Time Duration: Candidates will be having two hours to attempt the exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprise of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Sections: The exam will comprise of two sections. Section one will comprise of 100 questions. Section two will comprise 50 questions.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released before one week of the exam. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of the authority. Candidates have to enter application number and other asked detail to download the admit card. The authority will not send the admit card to the candidates via post. On the admit card roll number, examination centre address and other necessary details will be mentioned. Check Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) Details.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Result
The result will be released by the authority in the last week of June. Candidates will have to check the result on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to enter roll number and other related details to download the result. Only those candidates will be called for the counselling who will pass the entrance exam. Candidates will be called for the counselling according to their merit position.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be done by the authority for the allotment of the seat. The counselling will be done in the month of July 2020. Candidates will be allotted seat as per their merit position in the entrance exam. At the time of counselling, candidates are required to bring the following documents.
- 10th class mark sheet;
- 12 class mark sheet;
- Migration Certificate;
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable);
- Income certificate (if applicable);
- UGAT B.Ed Scorecard.
How to Apply for Allahabad B.Ed 2020
Candidates are required to follow the given steps to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the UGAT 2020 option.
- After that, register with email id and mobile phone number.
- Login to fill the application form.
- Fill Personal, Academic and communication details.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the application fee in online mode or generate bank challan.
- Get a print out of the filled in application form for further use.