Allahabad University B.Ed 2020: Allahabad University conducts entrance examination for its B.Ed course. The Allahabad University is India’s fourth oldest university established in the year 1887. Allahabad University coffers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, & Doctoral Courses in the field of science, arts, commerce, law, vocation, & computer application. Apart from the academic courses, the University of Allahabad also offers certificate, professional, as well as diploma courses. Check the details of Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 in the article below. Check Allahabad University UGAT 2020.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020
Aspirants seeking admission to B.Ed programme must hold a graduation degree from any recognized university. The university organizes its own entrance examinations for various courses through AUEE (Allahabad University Entrance Exams). In case of B.Ed admissions, Allahabad University conducts UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test).
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Here are the complete details for B.Ed 2020 application form:
- The application form for B.Ed. 2020 will be filled only on the official website of AU, www.allduniv.ac.in.
- From the Third week of May, the online application forms will be available.
- Candidates will have to fill all necessary details in the application form such as name, marks in the previous class, date of birth, category etc.
- Candidates have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
- Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Candidates must take out a printed copy of application form as a proof.
- The application fee will be paid by online mode or by Challan.
- For General and OBC, the application fee is 1500 rupees.
- For other reserved categories, the application fee is 750 rupees.
- Credit card/debit card or net banking can also be used for the payment of application fee.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee in any branch of HDFC Bank in India.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed are described below:
- Candidate for B.Ed program must hold a Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity or in any other equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have passed the above degree with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Admission to Teacher Education Institutions after the qualification in B.Ed examination, affiliated to the Allahabad University would be on the seats approved by N. R. C. of N. C. T. E.
- Students who are expelled from the university for 2 or more years will not eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for B.Ed Program.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Examination Schedule
In the table below the complete schedule of B.Ed 2020 is given.
|Sr. No.||Activity||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Starting of Registration for B.Ed entrance examination||April 10th, 2020|
|2||Deadline for submission of B.Ed Entrance examination||May 2nd, 2020|
|3||Admit Card availability for B.Ed examination||From May 5th, 2020|
|4||Date of B.Ed Entrance Examination||13 May 2020|
|5||Declaration of B.Ed Result||28 of June 2020|
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Examination Pattern
Examination pattern is as follows:
- Exam Mode: The B.Ed exam will be organized in both online and offline mode.
- Exam Duration: Exam duration will of 2 hours.
- Question Type: There will be MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given to candidates for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 marks will be deducted from the candidates’ score for each wrong answer.
- There are two sections. Section one will have the questions (100 questions) from various subjects (GK, Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, English, Hindi). Each subject will have the same weightage.
- Section two will have 50 marks.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for B.Ed 2020 will be released in the second week of June 2020. Candidates have to upload it from the official website. Candidates can download it with the help of roll number/registration number. On the day of the examination, the admit card will be checked by the authority at the entrance of the examination hall. It is advised to keep an original id proof along with the admit card.
How To Apply for Allahabad B.Ed 2020
Candidates for admission to B.Ed program have to register online on the official website.
Step-1: Online Registration
- After logging on the official website of Allahabad University click on “Admissions 2020” link.
- Select “B.Ed 2020” & click on the “ApplyOnline” option.
Step-2: Enter details for Registration
- Enter all basic details such as name, Date of Birth, mobile number etc.
- Enter all necessary Academic Details such as 10th marks, 12th marks, the name of board/ university etc.
Step-3: Upload the Scanned Images
Candidates have to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
Step-4: Payment of Fee
In the last pay the prescribed application fee.
Admission Process for Allahabad University B.Ed 2020
Admission of candidates will be done on the basis of performance B.Ed Entrance examination.
- After the publication of merit list candidates will be able to know their rank. Whoever secures a good rank will be called for counselling round.
- Candidates have to present at the time of counselling in order to take admission to B.Ed course.
Minimum passing Marks: Unreserved categories have to score 30% marks. OBC will have to score 27% marks. SC/ST students do not have any cut off marks criteria.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
Following documents will be required to produce:
- The 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12 classmark sheet and passing certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- BEd admit card.
- Application fee receipt.
- Category certificate
- Income certificate.