Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 Anthe, Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019, Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Akash Institute Scholarship 2019
Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 ANTHE
Akash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE 2019) is a scholarship exam offered by Akash Institute for Medical/ IIT/ JEE Foundation. This is a golden chance for all the talented students to get the scholarship up to 100%. So here are all the details related to exam dates/ Registration and syllabus for Akash Institute Scholarship test 2019 ANTHE.
Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019
ANTHE 2018-2019 is the scholarship program for science side students (mainly) but the candidates can apply for the scholarship test from 8th class to 10th class for higher studies. The scholarship test will also offer the cash prize for that. Check Courses in Science Commerce and Art.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship has a total of Rs. 32.63 Cr. amount of distribution. One crore forty-two lakh rupees have been awarded as a cash prize. The team of entrancedisha will all the related information about the scholarship exam in the article, so read the article carefully.
Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 ANTHE Exam Dates
The Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 ANTHE will be held on 29/10/2019 (Excepted) with the exact timing from Morning 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. All the candidates should be in touch with the official website of Akash Institute. There will be all the information uploaded from the authority about the roll number and examination center.
Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 ANTHE Eligibility Criteria
The students from 8th, 9th, and 10th class are eligible for ANTHE. Those candidates have passed their 8th, 9th and 10th class they must apply for the Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019. Your application may start very soon. So you must visit on our website www.entrancedisha.com if you want to get all new updates regards your Akash Institute Scholarship Test. If you have any doubt then mention your problem to us.
ANTHE Examination Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for Class 8th, 9th and 10th class Studying Students will be given below:
Akash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 ANTHE Subjects
SYLLABUS for ANTHE 2019
For Class VIII
The chapter names with the related subjects are given:
- Physics: Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effect of Alternating Current.
- Chemistry: Synthetic Fibre and Plastic, Metal and Non-Metal.
- Biology: Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell- Structure and Function.
- Mathematics: Square and Square Root, Exponent, Quadrilateral, Percentage, Linear Equations in One Variable, Cube and Cube Root, Data Handling.
- Mental Ability: Verbal and Non-Verbal.
- Reasoning: Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Classification, Analogy, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Problems based on Figures.
For Class IX
The chapters with subject:
- Physics: Force and Motion, Laws of Motion, and Gravitation (Except Floatation).
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure.
- Biology: Cell: A Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissue
- Mathematics: Number System, Factorization of Polynomial, Line, and Angle, Congruency of Triangle, Heron’s Formula
- Mental Ability: General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problem based on Figures.
For Class X
Details about subject and chapter:
- Class 9th– Gravitation (Only Floatation), Work, Energy, and Sound
- Class 10th – Light: Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Class 9th – Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom
- Class 10th– Chemical Reactions and Equation, Acid, Bases and Salt, Metals and Non-Metal
- Class 10th – Life Process: Transportation, Excretion, Control and Co-ordination in Animals and Plant, Nutrition, Respiration.
- Class 9th & 10th – Real Number, Polynomial, Triangle,
- Class 9th – Mensuration, Circle, Quadrilateral
- Class 10th– Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variable, Quadratic Equation, Trigonometric Ratio, and Identity
Mental Ability: Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal) – Series, Analogy, Coding and Decoding, General, Logical, Analytical Reasoning, Problem-based on Figures, Data Interpretation
How to Fill ANTHE 2019 Registration Form
The candidate has to follow the given steps to fill the registration form online after reaching the official website:
- Fill student name.
- Fill father name.
- Provide Email on the registration form.
- Also, provide the contact number/ mobile number.
- Fill date of birth as per documents.
- The candidate has to select the class.
- Fill the nearest examination center according to ease of the students.
- Finally, click on the ‘register and pay’ option.