AIPMT 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, AIPMT Notification, Exam pattern, Exam Syllabus, How to Apply/ Apply Online for AIPMT 2019 from the official website at – www.aimpt.nic.in.
AIPMT 2019 is also known as All India Pre Medical Test. AIPMT is replaced with NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) from 2018. It is an entrance examination to get admission in MBBS / BDS programs in govt and private institutions. Check How to Become A Doctor.
There are total seats for MBBS are around 63835 and a huge great number has applied for the same in 2017. In 2019 also, it is expected that a great huge number of candidates will apply for NEET 2019 for getting admission in MBBS/BDS courses. They all candidates want to know about eligible criteria, important dates, application fee etc. Check How to Become A Scientist.
AIPMT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for AIPMT (NEET) via online mode. candidates will be able to apply from the official website. Candidates have to make a profile on the official web page to apply online. Candidates have to provide some asked for information for online registration and online application. Candidates should be careful on the time of application form filling. Only those application form will be accepted which will be correctly completed in all respects. Officials will not be responsible for any mistake in the filled information of application form. Candidates are suggested to check their eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates can apply for the same. Check NEET UG 2019 Application Form.
- 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from an education board. They can apply for the same.
- B.Sc degree in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are also eligible.
- General/ Other Unreserved/ OBC: 50% marks.
- SC / St / PH: 40% marks.
- Upper age limit is 25 year.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is also applicable for reserved category candidates.
AIPMT 2019 Application Fee
- For General/ OBC/ Unreserved Category: Rs. 1400/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD / Reserved Category: Rs. 750/-.
Candidates can make payment via Debit Card/ E-Wallet of Common Service Centers / Net Banking.
AIPMT 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date of registration and online application form||1st week of December 2018|
|2||Last date for registration (without late Fee)||4th week of December 2018|
|3||Last date for online correction||one week after the deadline|
|4||AIPMT Admit Card||1st week of April 2019|
|5||AIPMT 2019 Exam||1st week of May 2019|
|6||Date for Merit List availability||June 2019|
AIPMT 2019 Exam Pattern
- AIPMT Exam Mode: Offline Mode.
- Examination Time: 3 Hours.
- Type of Questions: MultiChoice Questions.
- Questions: 180 Questions. Chek NEET PG 2019 pplication form.
- Exam Language: 10 Languages – Hindi, Marathi, English, Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, and Oriya.
- Marking Scheme: Each answer will be of 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Questions||Max. Marks|
|1||Zoo. (XIth, XIIth Class)||45 Que.||180|
|2||Botany (XIth, XIIth Class)||45 Que.||180|
|3||Physics (XIth, XIIth Class)||45 Que.||180|
|4||Chemistry (XIth, XIIth Class)||45 Que.||180|
AIPMT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website via online mode. It is expected that the admit card will be available before 10-15 days of examination. So candidates would download in 1st week of April 2019. All applied candidates are mandatory to carry admit card with them at the time of examination. Without admit card candidates would not be able to sit in the examination. Even they will not be able to enter the exam hall.
AIPMT 2019 परिणाम
AIPMT 2019 का परिणाम ओफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जांच के लिए उपलब्ध होगा। उम्मीदवार जून 2019 के महीने में अपना परिणाम जांच पाएंगे। लागू उम्मीदवारों में प्रवेश प्रदान करने के लिए चयन प्रवेश परीक्षा में उनके प्रदर्शन पर आधारित होगा। प्रवेश परीक्षा में उम्मीदवार के अंकों के आधार पर परिणाम के लिए एक योग्यता सूची तैयार की जाएगी। यह केन्द्रीय शिक्षा बोर्ड द्वारा आयोजित राष्ट्रीय स्तर की परीक्षा है। एआईपीएमटी (अब एनईईटी) को एमबीबीएस और बीडीएस पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश की पेशकश के लिए प्रत्येक मेडिकल इंस्टीट्यूट (मेडिकल साइंस के लिए अखिल भारतीय संस्थान और जवाहरलाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च) को छोड़कर माना जाता है।
AIPMT 2019 Cut Off Marks
Cut off marks are those minimum marks which are required to score for getting admission. If a candidate wants to see his / her name on merit list then he/she have to crack cut off marks list. Those candidates will get more marks than cot off marks, they will be shorted by merit list.
|Category name||Cut Off Marks|
How to Apply for AIPMT 2019
- Go to Official website at- www.aimpt.nic.in.
- Read official Notification and Register online.
- After making your profile, fill the application form.
- Provide all asked Personal and Educational information.
- Pay Application fee and Click on Submit.
- Take a Print out of your submitted application form.