AIPGDEE 2020 MDS Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for AIPGDEE 2020 MDS from the official website at – aipgdee.aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is responsible for conducting All India Post Graduation Dental Entrance Examination. AIPGDEE 2020 is a national level entrance examination for offering admission in dental courses. This examination is organized for providing admission to 3 years full-time Master of Dental Surgery. All India Post Graduation Dental Entrance Examination is organized for admission 50% All India Quota seats except Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria from this article. You can check all details like educational qualifications, age limit, application form, application fee, admit card, result, how to apply etc.
AIPGDEE 2020 Application Form
- The application form will be available in online mode by accessing the official website.
- Candidates should read the prospectus carefully before making an online application.
- Candidates will be able to fill Application form from 2nd week of October 2020.
- Candidates have to provide some asked basic information like candidate,s name, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Candidates should retain a hard copy of submitted application form till the completion of admission process.
AIPGDEE 2020 Notification
- Candidates can check official notification through the official website.
- Candidates should read notification before applying.
- Notification will be able in month October 2020.
- Notification consists of some important information related to AIPGDEE 2020.
AIPGDEE 2020 Exam Dates
- Candidates can apply for the month of October 2020.
- The online application will be available until the last week in October 2020.
- The date for admit card availability is in November 2020.
- Entrance examination will be conducted in the month of December 2020.
- Participated candidates can check their result from official website after successfully attending the examination.
AIPGDEE 2020 Eligibility
Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have passed their BDS degree from recognized by Dental Council of India.
Nationality: Students must be an Indian / Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders / Persons of Indian Origin.
Ineligible Candidates: Candidates who have completed their BDS degree from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and J & K, will not be eligible for applying for AIPGDEE 2020.
Compulsory Rotating Internship: Candidates have passed their final NDS Examination on or before 1989, Condition of the compulsory rotating internship will not be applicable to them.
AIPGDEE Application Fee 2020
- For General / OBC / Unreserved category candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges.
- For SC / ST / Reserved category candidates: Rs. 800/– + Transaction Charges.
- Candidates will be able to pay by debit card/credit card / net banking.
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Online application process will start on||October 2019|
|2||Last date for online submission||October 2019|
|3||Hall Ticket availability||November 2019|
|4||Examination Date||December 2019|
|5||Merit list announcement||January /February 2020|
|6||Oline registration for counseling||February 2020|
|7||Counseling commencement||February 2020|
- Examination Mode: Online mode (Computer-based test).
- Questions Type: Multi choice questions or objective type questions.
- Subjects: Basic Science, Clinical and para-clinical.
- Examination Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIPGDEE 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the 4th week of November 2019.
- Admit card will be available on the official website.
- Admit card can be download from online mode.
- Candidates have to bring admit card with them at exam time.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
AIPGDEE 2020 Result
- The result will be available to check on the official website.
- Students need to check it yourself.
- Take a hard copy of the further process.
- The result will be declared in last week of December 2020.
- The rank card will also be available on the official website.
- Qualified Candidates can download their rank card which will be available one week before counselling.
AIPGDEE 2020 Counselling
- The Medical Counselling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services conducts AIPGDEE 2020 counselling for 50% All India Quota Master of Dental Surgery seats.
- Candidates need to carry the rank card and required documents for the counselling process.
- Documents verification also will be done during counselling procedure.
- Seats will be allotted on basis of candidates rank.
- Rank Letter.
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- BDS Mark Sheet of 1st, 2nd and final year.
- Internship Certificate from Head of Institution.
- Category Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Authorized medical board.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate.
- High / Higher school certificate.
- Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
How to Apply for AIPGDEE 2020
- Visit Official Link at – aipgdee.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on given link Admission 2020.
- Click on “New Candidate” link for making a profile.
- Fill asked required details and submit.
- After Submission, Login ID & Password will be sent to your email ID or number.
- Log in as a registered candidate by using Login ID & Password.
- Now, fill up application form carefully with correct details.
- Upload your scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Attached required scanned documents.
- Choose payment mode and pay the application fee.
- Click on Submit and Retain a hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
For more information candidates can visit the official website at – aipgdee.aiimsexams.org. Thank you!