AIIMS PG 2019 Admission, AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form, AIIMS PG 2019, AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019, AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria, AIIMS PG Online Form 2019
AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Application Form
After completing a degree (MBBS), every candidate wants to study for higher education like MD/ MS. These postgraduate entrance examination will be organized by the AIIMS authority. The candidates will have to qualify the eligibility criteria to get admission in AIIMS PG courses. Here you will get new updates about your admission. In this paragraph, we have updated here latest images of your exam dates. In this article, you will get information about eligibility criteria, exam type, important dates also.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admission
This is the national level test. Applicants who want to apply for AIIMS PG courses must meet the eligibility criteria designed by the AIIMS authority. There will be different time schedule for MD, DM/ M.Ch and MS degree courses. The students have to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in the postgraduation course.
- Qualifying Degree: Applicants have to hold the MBBS degree for MS/ MD or BDS degree from the Dental Council of India/ Medical Council of India.
- Training: Applicants should complete the rotatory internship/ training for 12 months or one year on or before July 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should have 55% marks (general category) in qualifying exam (50% for the ST/ SC). Check JIPMER 2019 Application Form.
For DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration):
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should pass the degree in MD/ MS or DNB from any recognized institutes or university by the MCI in the relevant discipline.
- Age: Applicant should be under the upper age limit criteria i.e 35 years as on January 2019.
AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2019
For MD/ MS/ MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)
|Availability of prospectus and online registration for application||2nd Week September 2018.|
|Closing date of online registration||1st week October 2018.|
|Date to check the application status||2nd week in October 2018.|
|Date of AIIMS PG Examination||2nd November 2018.|
For DM/ M.Ch. (3 years)/ MD in Hospital Administration
|Online registration will start on||1st week in September 2018.|
|Closing Date of AIIMS 2019 Registration||last of September 2018.|
|Application status can be checked on||Mid of October 2018.|
|AIIMS Examination Date for PG||First week in November 2018.|
- Stage1: Candidate has to pass the qualifying exam by attempting the complete set of questions.
- Stage 2: Candidates who scored more than 50% marks on the qualifying exam. Then candidates will be called for assessment session (20 marks).
- Final Selection: The candidates will be selected on the basis stage one and stage two performance. Check GATE 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Status
The candidates can check the application status after filling the application form or applying for the AIIMS 2019 entrance exam for PG course. After checking the application status candidate can download the Admit card.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019
The Admit card will be issued by the AIIMS authority. So all the students can download the admit card from the official portal for PG courses. Some details may be asked by the authority before downloading the Admit card. Check DU 2019 Application Form.
AIIMS PG Examination 2019
Examination for AIIMS PG will be organised in November 2018. The examinee who do not have the admit card, can not enter the examination hall. The candidates have to pass the entrance test. We are providing the main instructions for the examination.
AIIMS PG Result 2019
The result of the concerned examination will be released on the official schedule declared by the AIIMS authority. The schedule will be announced by the AIIMS authority. All the relevant and latest updates will be made available by us on our official portal. Check SAAT 2019 Application Form.
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply for AIIMS PG by following the steps given below:
- Click on the official website.
- Go to the “New Registration”.
- Read all the registration process and instructions and click on “Proceed”.
- New Candidate Registration form/ login page will have appeared on the next page.
- Now click on “Register” button.
- After registration, the ID and Password may appear on a screen and same information will be sent to the email id or mobile number registered by the candidate.
- Complete the registration process by providing the personal details, qualification details.
- Select the examination centre and make a payment.
- The online payment mode will be available for paying the application fee.
- Go to the submit button after pay the registration fee.
- Do not forget to get the print or hard copy of the online application fee receipt.
- At last, print your filled-in application form for further use.
Documents required for scanning process:
- Upload the scanned photograph (50-100 kb).
- Candidate’s signature (10-50 kb).
- Left-hand thumb impression (50-100 kb).
- The type and form of the image should be in jpg, jpeg, gif or png format.