AIIMS MBBS 2019: The notification of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is released in the month of February. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is a national level entrance exam. The exam is conducted for admission to MBBS program offered at AIIMS institutes. Candidates can get admission to AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Raipur. Candidates in this article can check the details of AIIMS MBBS 2019. Also, check JIPMER MBBS Admission Proces.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
The application form will be released in online mode only. Candidates have to register on the official website to fill the application form. Candidates have to select the city of exam form the given options. Candidates have to fill personal details, educational qualification etc in the application form. Candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph, thumb impression and signature to the application form.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode.
- To pay the application fee candidates have to use credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for General, OBC category is Rs. 1000.
- SC/ ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 800 for the application fee.
- For OPH category candidates there wouldn’t be any application fee.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS will be as follows:
Age: Candidates must be minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission as on 31st December 2019. Candidates who have born on or after 2nd January 2003 are not eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have opted Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marks Required: Candidates belonging to General/ OBCcategory must have secured 60% marks (for SC/ ST and OPH) aggregate in PCB and English subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of AIIMS 2019 will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Expected)|
|1.||Starting of online registration||The first week of February 2019|
|2.||Deadline for online registration||The first week of March 2019|
|3.||Registration status of candidates i.e., rejection /deficiencies in the application form||March 2019|
|4.||Deadline for correcting the deficiencies in the application from||April 2019|
|5.||Release of Admit card||May 2019|
|6.||AIIMS MBBS exam date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|7.||Announcement of Result||Second week of June 2019|
|8.||Date of First counselling||First week of July 2019|
|9.||Date of Second counselling||First week of August 2019|
|10.||Date of third counselling||First week of September 2019|
|11.||Date of Open counselling (If Required)||Last week of September 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the exam will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours and 30 minutes to attempt the exam.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions and Reason-Assertions type) questions in the exam.
- Maximum Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- The medium of Exam: Candidates can choose either Hindi or English language of questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks.
The examination will conduct 60 questions in each of Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Botany and Zoology subjects. There will be 20 questions based on GK and Aptitude.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of candidates will be released on the official website of the institute. Candidates have to log in with user id and password to download the admit card. The admit card of a candidate will contain candidate’s name, roll number, examination venue’s address etc. Candidates have to carry the admit card at exam centre on the day of the exam. Candidates won’t be allowed to sit for the exam without admit card. Also, check Carrer In Nursing.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result
The result will be released on the official website in the month of June 2019. Candidates have to enter roll number to check the result. Candidates have to submit the copy of result during the counselling process. The institute will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who get more or equal marks to the cut off decided by the institute will be included in the counselling round. Also, check NEET PG Details.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling
Candidates who have been included in the merit list will be called for the counselling round. Candidates will be sent counselling letters through e-mail. Candidates have to bring that letter along with other supporting documents at the time of counselling. The seats will be allocated on the basis of candidates’ ranking in the entrance exam. Also, check NEET UG (National Eligibility Entrance Exam) details.
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Registration link.
- Enter the required details and click on the Submit option.
- Now, candidates will get login ID.
- After that, candidates have to log in to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, address and other personal and academic details in the application form.
- Now, upload the required documents.
- Go for the payment option and pay the application fee.
- Get a print out of the application form for further use.