AIBE Examination Dates 2019: All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is now going to release the application for XII examination. The press release will be available on the AIBE official website. Students should have to check the notification on the website of the authority. Students should get the details in time from the authority. You should be aware of the examination schedule. So be in contact with us to get more updates about 2019 session. Check AIBE Examination Dates her.
AIBE Examination Dates 2019
Only advocates can apply for this exam. This examination is conducted by the Bard Council to check the capabilities of the law experts in the country. This test will judge the talent and other law skills of the advocates who want to practise in India. A certificate of Practise will be awarded to the students. The application forms are out now. Students can check the examination dates here in the article. The application fee and some other important things are mentioned in the article. Check AIBE 2019 Complete Application Form.
Check AIBE Examination Dates 2019 (Tentative)
|1||Starting date of AIBE 12 enrollments||March 2018|
|2||Availability of the facility to pay the Application fee via challan from||March 2018|
|3||Last Date of AIBE 12 Registration||May 5th, 2018|
|4||Deadline to Pay AIBE 12 Application Fee||May 10th, 2018|
|5||Last Date to Complete and submit AIBE online Application||May 10th, 2018|
|6||Deadline to complete the uncompleted forms (if required)||May (15th) 2018|
|7||Availability of AIBE 12 e-admit card||May 2018 (Last Week)|
|8||AIBE Examination Dates||June 10th, 2018.|
AIBE 12 Application Fee 2019
- The application fee for AIBE application form or registration is 3500 rupees for general and OBC category. Check AIBE Preparation Tips.
- SC/ ST candidate has to pay 2500 rupees. The bank transaction charges will be extra.
About AIBE 12 Examination 2019
- The examination details will include the examination pattern also.
- The students will get 3.30 hours to attempt AIBE question paper.
- The students should have to complete both parts of the question paper.
- The examination syllabus has announced and you will get the details right here.
- Subject wise questions will be given in the syllabus. Name of the subject and number of questions will be there.
How to Apply AIBE 12 Online 2019
- The applying advocates should have to keep ready some documents.
- The documents are enrollment certificate, photo and signature in scanned form, advocate ID, category certificate, disability certificate. Only applicable certificates will have to be submitted.
- Now click on the link showing “Login Here” on the main page of the official AIBE portal.
- Now advocates have to fill the registration form and then upload the documents on the same registration process.
- After submission, the email ID should be checked for password and registration number.
- After submission login.
- The filled application for registration form will appear there.
- A Challan Button is given there, click on it.
- Now take a print of challan.
- After 24 hours, you have to pay the fee through any SBI branch.
- Now make payment in the ban.
- Retain sealed and signed candidate copy of challan.
- Now again login to the account on the official website.
- Now you will again see the filled application form. Here you have to upload the original copy of bank challan.
- The bank challan number should be uploaded by filling some details such as journal number, date of challan and branch code.
- Now submit the details.
- Now go back to the application form link for reference.
- Take a print of the application form.
The Application Form may look like as:
If Wrong Information Entered?
If you have entered the wrong pieces of information then students have to contact on the helpline numbers. The officer available on the helpline number will help you in this concern. They will guide you to the next step to make a correction in the application form.