AIBE (11) 2018
The national level examination of AIBE (11) 2018 will be for law graduates to qualify for the license of the professional status advocate by the Bar Council of India. The certificate for the professional status will be for only those who will prove themselves in the test. The test is conducted in 40 examination centre in different cities in India. All the candidates can check the all related information about AIBE (XI) 2018 from this article. Download AIBE (11) Admit Card.
AIBE (11) 2018 Application Form
The application form will be issued in the 3rd week of January 2018. You may get the information from the official website of the authority. The website is www.allindiabarexamination.com. Also, check CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) Details.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 3500/- (Rs. 2500 + Rs 60 (bank transaction charges) for SC/ST). The fee can only be deposited through bank challan of SBI bank. Also check Christ University Law Admission Test.
The minimum requirements that candidate has to fulfil for appearing the AIBE (11) 2018 are as follows:
- Candidate should have citizenship status in India
- Applicant must be a law graduate.
- Applicant must have the certificate issued by the Bar Council of the state.
- Candidate can apply for this exam as many times as they want.
AIBE (11) 2018 Examination Schedule
The AIBE 11 Examination Schedule is also provided on the official article provided by the website. The tentative exam schedule for AIBE (11) for the academic year 2018-2019 is as follows:
Enrollments will be commenced
|Starting date for enrollments||September 1st, 2017|
|fee payment via challan||September 2nd, 2017|
|October 31st, 2017|
|Deadline to Pay Application Fee||November 4th, 2017|
|Extensions to enroll||November 8th, 2017|
|Offline enrollment till||November 8th, 2017 (5 PM)|
|Status of roll numbers||November 18th, 2017|
|Date of Exam||December 3rd, 2017|
AIBE (11) Exam Pattern 2018
Below is the AIBE (11) Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be on paper.
- Applicants have to choose answers from the options available.
- 100 Questions will be on the question paper.
- The question will be divided into two portions.
- The Question Paper will be published in 11 different languages.
- 3 hours & 30 minutes will be allowed to complete the exam.
Also, check the relevant details about AIBE Result 2018.
AIBE 11 Examination Parts
The exam will be conducted in 2 parts according to the examination pattern.
|Category-I (Part-I)||Category-II (Part-II)|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Family Law|
|Evidence||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Property Law||Human Rights Law|
|Constitutional Law||Administrative Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Environmental Law|
|Professional Ethics Code of Conduct for Lawyers||Company Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Public International Law|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts,|
|The Indian Penal Code|
AIBE (11) 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for 3 & 5-year course of Law is given below i.e subject wise details.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Law by constitution||10|
|Indian Penal Code||8|
|Code of Civil proceedings||10|
|Act of Evidence||8|
|Act of Alternate Dispute Redressal including Arbitration||4|
|Law for Family||8|
|Law of Administration||3|
|Ethics of Profession & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Law for Company||2|
|Law of Environmental concerns||2|
|Labor + Industrial Law||4|
|MV accident, Protection for consumer laws||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Act of Land Acquisition||2|
|Laws for Intellectual Property||2|
AIBE (11) 2018 Preparation Tips
There is always be a way to prepare for the exam of any category. Same as the exam preparation tips to crack the AIBE 11 Examination for 2018 session. So you can check AIBE 11 Preparation Tips.
AIBE (11) 2018 Registration
The registration process for AIBE is well described by the entrancedisha team. AIBE (11) 2018 Registration process can be understood by the given link. All the details like online registration or offline registration process with the prescribed details will be given.
How to Apply for AIBE (11) 2018
Candidates should follow the steps prescribed below for successful submission of Online Application Form.
- Go to the application portal of the website of all India bar exam.
- Enter all credential as listed on the latest qualification certificate.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- Now, candidates have to choose the application fee payment mode for the exam from the available options.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Those who want to pay fee offline can check the details how to pay the offline application fee above in the Application Fee column.