AEEE 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Notification, How to Apply, Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result / Apply online for AEEE 2019 from Official Website at – www.amrita.edu.in.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. It is a university level examination conducted for offering admission in B.E / B.Tech four year engineering course. Candidates whose want to go to three affiliated universities which are Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Ettimadai, they have to participate in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. All candidates have to qualify AEEE for getting admission in engineering courses under AVV.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
There are a great number of candidates who want to get admission in the top three universities for completing their engineering degree Courses, They all have to qualify AEEE. If you also want to apply for AEEE then you are on right web page. You can know about all details regarding eligible criteria, online application is given on this webpage. Candidates can apply from the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Online examination (Computer Based test) will be conducted in 3rd – 4th week of April and Offline Examination (Pen & Paper Based test) will be organized in the 4th week of April 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result in the 1st week of May 2019. You can check your result on the official website. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
- Application Fee for AEEE is Rs. 1000/-
Note: Candidates can pay via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card for online payment and can pay via Demand Draft for offline payment.
- Candidates must have passed their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for applying for AEEE.
- Candidates should have born after or on 1st July 1995
- Candidates whose having a 3-year diploma in engineering they also, can apply for AEEE
Important Dates (Announced)
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Call for Admission||15 /11/2017|
|2||Starting Date for Applications (OMR and Online)||15/11/ 2017|
|3||Last date for Submission (OMR and Online)||31/03/ 2019|
|4||Entrance Examination date (Computer Based Test)||19/04/2019 to 22/04/2019|
|5||Pen-Paper Based Test||28/04/ 2019|
|6||The date for Rank declaration of AEEE 2019||05/05/ 2019|
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode:There will be two separate modes 1. Computer Based Test and 2. Pen and Paper Based Test.
- Marks:Each correct answer will carry 3 marks.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted for one wrong answer.
- Examination Language:Examination will be in English language only.
- Total Marks:There will be 300 marks.
- Time Duration:Time duration for examination will be 2:30 hours.
- Total Number of Questions:100 Questions.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||30 Questions||90 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||90 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 Questions||120 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||300 Marks|
AEEE Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for Physics
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
Syllabus for Chemistry
- D, f – block elements
- S – block elements
- P – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Alcohols, phenol and ether
- Basic concepts
- Solid state and solutions
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Relations and Functions
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
AEEE 2019 Admit Card
It is expected that admit card will be available on the official website before 10-15 days of examination date. Candidates will be able to download they are admit card via online mode before 10-15 days of examination. Admit card is a very important document. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant. Without admit card candidates neither can enter in exam hall nor can able to participate in the examination. So candidates should carry their admit card on the time of entrance examination. Candidates can download their admit card before or on examination day. Candidates are advised to download admit card before some days of examination and if there is any error in admit card then they should contact to officials.
AEEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result in the month of May 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result from official website. Candidates can check the answer key before the declaration of result. Answer key also available on official website.
AEEE 2019 வகுப்பு துவக்கம்
இந்த வகுப்புகள் 2019 ஆம் ஆண்டு ஜூலை 10 ஆம் தேதி முதல் தொடங்கப்படும். அமிர்தா பல்கலைக்கழகத்தின் வழிகாட்டல்களின் படி கட்டணம் செலுத்த வேண்டும். மாணவர்கள் இப்போது விவரங்களை பெற முடியும். CSE, EEE, ECE, ME நான்கு முக்கிய பொறியியல் படிப்புகள். முதலில் நீங்கள் பதிவு செய்ய வேண்டும் மற்றும் உங்கள் சுயவிவரத்தை எடுத்த பின்னர் நீங்கள் AEEE க்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கலாம். இந்த வலைப்பக்கத்தில் பதிவு மற்றும் ஆன்லைன் பதிவு பற்றிய அனைத்து தகவல் விவரங்களையும் நாங்கள் வழங்கியுள்ளோம். அனைத்து விவரங்களுக்கும் முழுமையான கட்டுரையை நீங்கள் படிக்க வேண்டும். 2018 டிசம்பர் முதல் வாரத்தில் இருந்து AEEE க்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க முடியும். மார்ச் 2019 ஆம் ஆண்டின் 4 வது வாரத்தில் கடைசி தேதிக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க வேண்டும்.
How to Register and Apply for AEEE 2019
Candidates should log on to the official website at- https://www.amrita.edu.in.
Now click on Register and provide all asked information like as given below in Fig. 1
Now click on Submit and confirm your provided details once again, edit information if there is any error and click on I Agree
Now upload your scanned photograph and signature such as given below in Fig. 4
After clicking on Proceed for Payment, now you have to make payment and click on submit
- You have completed your profile, now you can apply online for AEEE
- You have to log in your Registration ID for making the online application
- Now fill the Application form, provide all required information
- After filling application form click on submit and take a print out for further use
- For more information details, Candidates can leave a comment below. Thank you!