The Institute of Actuaries of India is the body behind the commencement of the exam of ACET. This body got established by the conversion of the Actuarial Society of India. This took place according to the Actuaries act which came into effect in 2006. The establishment of the authority was done to enhance the Actuaries profession in the country. It provides the empowerment to the research & facilities for the Actuarial exams in the country. The authority also conducts the ACET exam.
ACET 2019 Details
The Institute of Actuaries of India conducts the exam of the ACET twice in a year. The full name of this exam is Actuarial common entrance test. This exam is a national level exam. The applicants who will qualify this exam will get the appointment as a student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India. This article has the latest official details of the ACET 2019 exam. Thus the candidates should check this article to get that information. The candidates will also get the additional details of the exam.
ACET 2019 Application Form
The authority will issue the application forms for the exam twice in a year. So the candidates will get the chance to appear for the exam twice in a year. The candidates also have to follow certain eligibility of the authority. Without these, the candidates will not be eligible to apply for the exam. Thus the candidates should check the eligibility details from this article to apply for the exam. We also advise the candidates to check the schedule of availability of the application form.
The candidates have to pay INR 3000 as the application fees for the ACET 2019 exam.
ACET 2019 Eligibility Standards
- The candidates from any age group can apply for the exam.
- Candidates having the passing certificate of the Higher secondary class exam with English as core subject can apply for this exam.
- Applicants having the degrees in Statistics, Arts, Engineering or Mathematics are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- The applicants appearing for the Higher secondary examination can also apply for this exam.
ACET 2019 Important Dates
For June Session
|Sr. No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1||Online registrations will start in||20th February 2019|
|2||Online registrations will close in||30th April 2019|
|3||Availability of ACET Admit card||June 2019|
|4||Exam date for ACET 2019||15th June 2019|
|5||Availability of the Result||4th July 2019|
|6||Last date to avail Student Membership Admission (If wants to appear for September 2019 Exam)||31st July 2019|
For December Session
|Sr. No||Events of the exam||Tentative Dates|
|1||Online Registrations will Start in||16th August 2019|
|2||Online Registrations will Close in||31st October 2019|
|3||Availability of the Admit card||December 2019|
|4||Entrance exam dates of ACET 2019||15th December 2019|
|5||Publication date for result||3rd January 2020|
|6||Last Date to avail Student Membership Admission (wants to appear for March 2019 Exam)||23rd January 2020|
The schedule given in this article is a blueprint of the schedule for the exam. So the candidates should check the details of the schedule from the official website of the authority.
ACET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam duration of the ACET 2019 will be 180 minutes.
- There will be multiple choice questions in the question papers of the exam.
- The question papers will have the 70 questions in total.
- The exam will be 100 marks.
- Candidates will get two sections of the exam to solve.
- The questions of Section I will contain 55% of weightage and comprises of Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation
- Section II will contain 45% of weightage and Section II consists of English and Logical Reasoning.
ACET 2019 Admit Card
The authority will provide the Admit card separately for every session of the exam. They will also get the admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will also have the details of the exam & place of the exam. So the candidates must download the admit card from the official website of the authority. It will also help the candidates to appear in the admission process.
ए.सी.ई.टी 2019 निकाल
परीक्षेच्या प्रत्येक सत्रासाठी प्राधिकरण वेगळे परिणाम प्रदान करेल. प्राधिकरणाच्या अधिकृत वेबसाइटवरून ते देखील परिणाम मिळतील. परिणामी उमेदवारांची संख्या आणि उमेदवारांच्या संख्येचे तपशीलदेखील असतील. त्यामुळे उमेदवारांनी अधिकृततेच्या अधिकृत वेबसाइटवरून परिणाम डाउनलोड करणे आवश्यक आहे. यामुळे प्रवेश प्रक्रियेत उमेदवारांना मदत होईल. यातून अभ्यासक्रम करणार्या उमेदवारांना सर्वात जास्त पगाराची पगाराची देखील खात्री असते. या लेखातील सर्व तपशील परीक्षा अधिकृत माहितीनुसार असेल. अशा प्रकारे उमेदवारांना या लेखातील परीक्षणाचा अधिकृत तपशील मिळेल.
How to Apply for ACET 2019
The candidates who want to apply for the ACET exam should follow these steps to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of IAI.
- Click on the link of ACET.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Log in using the registration details.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the application fees.
- Secure the copies of the application form.